• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA UK RMA centre announced

Soldato
Hi Fish

Of course if the card is causing you issues the first thing I would advise is to contact the Customer Support team for advise.

Tel - 01788-247-298 (UK landline rates) 24/7 support.
Email - [email protected] (European office hours response)

They may have some advise for you and if they are unable to solve your issue then will open an RMA ticket for you and offer you a replacement product.

I hope this advise helps you.

Ben
Cheers Ben, will do.

Associate
OP
I think that return postage is paid by the customer.

You are correct, all customers have to pay the postage return of the units to the UK RMA centre. This is why we moved it back to the UK from Germany to save the costs for the customers. This is pretty standard across the industry I am afraid.

We do offer some exceptions to this but you would have to speak to CS about this, usually if the product is Dead on Arrival in the first 30 days of purchase.

Of course I'm happy to answer any more questions.

Ben

Soldato
You are correct, all customers have to pay the postage return of the units to the UK RMA centre. This is why we moved it back to the UK from Germany to save the costs for the customers. This is pretty standard across the industry I am afraid.

We do offer some exceptions to this but you would have to speak to CS about this, usually if the product is Dead on Arrival in the first 30 days of purchase.

Of course I'm happy to answer any more questions.

Ben

Do you have a UK live chat facility?

How about advanced (receive first, send after) RMA replacements?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hmmm my RMA notice has come through and it's asking me to send it to Germany.

I don't mind but a 4kg shipping could be expensive, even more so after I have left collateral for my Advanced RMA.

Hi Josh

This is an error in which case, even for Advanced RMA, you should be shipping your unit to the UK RMA centre.

Please can you mail to - [email protected]

Please send them your details along with your RMA number and tell them you live in the UK and thus were expecting to send the unit to the UK RMA receiving centre.

Please also copy myself so I can follow up: [email protected]

Sorry for this error.

Ben

Associate
OP
Do you have a UK live chat facility?

How about advanced (receive first, send after) RMA replacements?

Hi

All Advanced RMA is also available in the UK and shipping returns to the UK RMA centre address only.

I am afraid we dont have live chat facility at present the next best thing here is the EVGA forums where usually you would get an answer to a query within 10 minutes.

Thanks
Ben

Underboss
Hi Josh

This is an error in which case, even for Advanced RMA, you should be shipping your unit to the UK RMA centre.

Please can you mail to - [email protected]

Please send them your details along with your RMA number and tell them you live in the UK and thus were expecting to send the unit to the UK RMA receiving centre.

Please also copy myself so I can follow up: [email protected]

Sorry for this error.

Ben
]

Done cheers Ben, it's not a major drama but if I can keep the cost down I would appreciate it.

Associate
OP
@smsmasters, yes they have a step-up program for UK/EU http://eu.evga.com/support/stepup/

I've been keeping my eye on the page, I've 30 days left so hoping the 1080 gets added to it before my time is up.

Hi guys

Sorry for the delay in my confirming here, Wife's birthday this weekend so no work was allowed!!

I can confirm step up programme will apply to GTX1080 and it will go live inline with the launch of GTX1080 as outlined by Nvidia.

Of course you will be placed into a queue system once you register for step up. Once you have registered for step - up if your 3 months passes you will still stay eligible though until you reach the front of the queue.

Once your step-up card is ready then you will pay the £ difference and return your old card in exchange for your shiny new GTX1080.

Of course there might be more questions but remember you need to have registered your card within 14 days of purchase in order to qualify.

Thanks
Ben

Back
Top Bottom