The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well they technically did but it wasn't good enough as the cheating in the beta was modifying game files saved locally.

What they overlooked were all the other client side variables that could be modified via CE. Woops

At the moment, I am still sure they will get a handle on it soon and besides, the game hasn't been out that long. As I said before, I have seen less cheaters in the division, than I have in GTAV and they are still having major issues over 1 year from the launch date.

Caporegime
Man this game makes me rage at times.... Thought I would do some DZ farming for matts and some needed weapon mods and get 9 items, call in the extraction, guyy runs in as I am extracting and boom, 6 items gone from my hard work :(

I accept it is part of the game but man I am raging :mad:

Soldato
kinda reminds me.. some guy had the nerve to ninja me in the back the other day and say over comms "sorry nothing personal".

you just shot me in the back without me turning to get a shot in face to face. id call that pretty lame.

Associate
Man this game makes me rage at times.... Thought I would do some DZ farming for matts and some needed weapon mods and get 9 items, call in the extraction, guyy runs in as I am extracting and boom, 6 items gone from my hard work :(

Experiment with both PVE and PVP in one "field" failed,i guess its not for game where loot are main thing.I kinda see Massive devs laughing at us and our wasted hours in DZ :(
It can be quite annoying (and it is)

Associate

I am an ******** who shoots people and if they have loot I will steel it. But killing people and suviving rogue is the best way to level up and get those DZ credits. The risk side is that if you get killed while being rogue you lose quite a bit

Associate

Hate that when it happens especially if it's something you really want. When solo I tend to do regular scans and if I see even one person coming I run to the next extraction and attempt another solo extraction if I'm lucky.

When soloing I always make sure to keep my distance from randoms if I can. Have met some decent people when soloing but you never know.

Caporegime
I am an ******** who shoots people and if they have loot I will steel it. But killing people and suviving rogue is the best way to level up and get those DZ credits. The risk side is that if you get killed while being rogue you lose quite a bit

Worse than that, I chased him down but his timer went down, so I thought **** it and went rogue on him, only to get killed by other agents and lose the last 3 items I had and exp and creds and DZ keys for my efforts :mad: :mad:

Associate
point right now is to get D tech and mats asap for tues i got main (chefie) and 3 alts with min 31 slots each to fill before tues and see if any crafting changes are in 1.2
etc BTW Confirmed: cutting the rope will give you a 19 second instant timer. Takes six seconds to cut. Full 90 when the rope is successfully cut

Last edited:
Associate
I had been trying to get rank 75, at 69 at the moment but taken a week off the DZ to try and get the CM done. Really need to get on the DZ again just in case a good blue print comes up :D

Soldato
I had been trying to get rank 75, at 69 at the moment but taken a week off the DZ to try and get the CM done. Really need to get on the DZ again just in case a good blue print comes up :D

I would definitely advise to get the knee pads with the talent for increased kill xp. Last night I was with richies and Greg, maybe about an hour of solid farming with extractions in the middle and I was a slither off ranking up to 88 and that was from a fresh 87.

Then unfortunately we went rogue hunting lol!

If you just run and gun without extracting and avoid rogues, getting to 75 in a day from your rank is definitely possible.

Soldato
Will be online in around 15 minutes! :) Going to do my daily CM mission first, and then run DZ until folks are about for CM FL.

Let me know if you want to have a run around on missions or DZ

Caporegime
Finally managed to complete CM FL with Jamie, Mario and Prattler and felt such an achievement. Tried again with my second char with Jamie, Imtootall and Spluffz but failed at wave 14 :(

Cheers for the hand holding as well Jamie, you made it easier than it is :)

Soldato
Fellas, talk to me about Greens
Which one should I have on each? Random group member was telling me about the 'best' setup that he had, Sentry on this and that, then striker on this....but he was talking to quickly and I couldn't write it down :(

What have you guys found to get the best?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom