The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
as soon as someone starts to interact with the rope they go 19s rogue. completing the cut goes rank 1 rogue.

cool, thanks for that :D

can see many firefights going on now when extracting or rouge hunting with just extracting crap and then fire upon them when cutting the rope lol

Soldato
Yeah I like that toughness stat, will give you the effective helath based on mitigation which will be useful to balance armour vs stamina.

Very good :)

I understand the stash problem, whenever you have a full stash currently it sometimes glitches whilst scrolling so a larger one would be worse. Possibly bandwidth? Possible data delivery - who knows.

I appreciated their want to slow things down a bit to prevent more glitches and I applaud that - I am enjoying the game as is so don't mind waiting for proper, bulletproof implementations instead of a community requested, rushed mess.

The majority of reddit don't understand that a million threads asking for "larger stash y0" or "wtf, no larger stash bro?!?!?!?!" wont get them anywhere lol

CM FL, CM daily mission and DZ tonight ftw!!! If the DZ is anything like the earlier part of the other night with Greg, I could stomp another rank out before bed lol!

Are we getting a vendor refresh this week still?

Could do with some of that. Done my dailies(hard), but not the challenge.
Can whip through the dailies real quick and then get on the FL CM. Not done it this week, so still eligible for the 240 gear. :D
Then off to the DZ to get rank 75.

Soldato
uuUlpmQl.jpg

A decent drop...... finally.

My HE gloves have virtually the same stats:

9% Health on Kill
35% Crit DMG
5% Chance
Vicious - so another 14% Crit Chance

Between that and other equipment, I have a base Crit Chance of 55% unbuffed....... I am having a VERY hard time finding gloves that will out do the HE 204 ones I have :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
So I have four days holiday left that need to be taken before the end of June and I'm only working three days next week anyway. When is 1.2 out again?

Oh and STILL haven't managed FL CM yet.

Soldato
Completed FL this morning (hard) already had the drop.
Group was wasted at level 15 as we had a couple hero's who ran off.....ggrrr
2nd completion was again, same drop as first time :(

Assuming I need to complete it on Challenge mode now? I always get kicked from people's groups. Guess because of my GS (180). But I swear, i usually carry the group.....half the people don't know what to do!

Soldato
i have a feeling youll struggle with GS180. the recommended is over 200 isnt it?

GS is irrelevant to be honest for CM.

Its all about tactics but I see why you commented that, lowest GS for the green gear sets is 191 which brings nice talents; but a high DPS with no buff and good stamina with armour mitigation will be just as good in CM. Especially if you have an electronics dude running pulse for a good buff.

Soldato
Yeah figured I'd definitely be the weak link. Just not going up as quickly as I'd like as everything I get (drops, loots etc) I've already got.
Must be doing something wrong.

not necessaily, gamble is right GS is a guide. mines at 190 but easily hold my own soloing dz up to dz4, then it gets a bit hit and miss.

theres been a lack of 204 weapon BP recently that ive had funds for. still running 182s here.

Associate
lol! :p I hate that chair

Nice one bud! Run and gun, or include extractions? I need credits and mats so tonight is my extraction selling night, then tomorrow will be deconstruction night again.

nice one thanks, I forgot to check last night

Yeah I could do with extractions for the same reasons, mats that is. Got a million regular credits as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom