The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Can I get some tips for this awkward period of leveling? lol

Just leveled up to L30 and started to do some daily/weekly/dz farming, but everyone either avoid grouping with me like plaque or getting slaughtered by manhunt because those guys prefer slaughtering low gearer instead of going into upper dz lol

Man this game pvp needs a lot more polishing if I'm being honest.

I can't help you in the DZ but I can help with missions etc, so add me if you like - GregsterReviews :)

Soldato
Can I get some tips for this awkward period of leveling? lol

Just leveled up to L30 and started to do some daily/weekly/dz farming, but everyone either avoid grouping with me like plaque or getting slaughtered by manhunt because those guys prefer slaughtering low gearer instead of going into upper dz lol

Man this game pvp needs a lot more polishing if I'm being honest.

I can help with missions etc as well but not DZ until you are GS 161.

Add me also - UPLAY name in Signature :)

Loving the DZ at the moment. Im alternating between having a deconstruction day and a selling day. Can make around 200k for three full extractions in around 30 minutes.

CM FL run again, lets do this!! Sentrys gloves to replace my 191 would be fine for me.

Associate
Had 3 good FL CM last night, Streamed a couple fo them, then we got a bit tired and wiped a couple of times. Just done another runs tonite and decided to time it we got it down to about 35mins a run which is not bad I thought

Associate
I can help with missions etc as well but not DZ until you are GS 161.

CM FL run again, lets do this!! Sentrys gloves to replace my 191 would be fine for me.

200 GS come Tuesday ;)

Yeah love the new Sentry's holster I got tonight (no electronics on it again, 5th this week lol) which increased my everything and raised my armor mitigation from 57.21% to 63.25% (65%+ with the Strikers kneepads on). Need some gloves to replace mine too; my last 191 item. Two very nice and quick runs tonight!

Had 3 good FL CM last night, Streamed a couple fo them, then we got a bit tired and wiped a couple of times. Just done another runs tonite and decided to time it we got it down to about 35mins a run which is not bad I thought

Yeah we did it real quick and without all 4 getting wiped too.

BIG thanks to Gregster, Momo and FEAR (I think) for helping me through my first Challenging FL! I got an amazing reward of a Tacticians Authority vest! :)()

Wasn't me, but I was there in spirit :p

Soldato
Did a CM FL run tonight with F34R/Labby and Mender and got it first time and then did it again right after and managed to get the time down to 35 minutes.

Then.....myself, Labby and Mender did a 3 man run on CM FL and completed it first time also!!!! :D

Was absolute epic, although very scary in some parts. Have recorded it and will upload tomorrow. F34R was still in the group listening in however so will show up in the player list.

New loadout based on this. Have allowed my stamina to drop 1k, as my armour mitigation is now 64.9%. Also going to be using the tactical ACR more due to me getting a new grip which has sorted out its spread and recoil
E81nTXIh.png.jpg

Also, going to see about getting better gloves(would prefer tacticians with better armour to replace mine) but after hearing mender say about his savage gloves, I am tempted.

Will check out the vendors tomorrow and see if I can craft anything worthwhile.

Last edited:
Associate
The same problem I have with all co-op games, they come alive in the Evening, and I can't play much past 6pm. Often need to be up at midnight for work.

Like right now your all in bed, and it's my peak playtime :D

Grats on all the CM runs, I will have to wait till after the patch.

Associate
The same problem I have with all co-op games, they come alive in the Evening, and I can't play much past 6pm. Often need to be up at midnight for work.

Like right now your all in bed, and it's my peak playtime :D

Grats on all the CM runs, I will have to wait till after the patch.

Only just logged off, would have stayed on and joined if it wasn't for work later :(

Will be free for a few days from tomorrow, can always play through the night into the morning if you're on and I haven't fallen asleep :)

Nice looking build so far Gamble, coming along very nicely, nice work on the FL CM runs :)

Current setup so far, DPS would have been around the 260k mark if I switch some greens around and change my magazine without affecting the rest, but my actual damage goes down quite a lot. Elite 31/32 enemies with the 204 Aug melt so it's working quite nicely, only 191 greens left are the sentry gloves so would like to get 214 or higher of those if I can. Might drop more often in 1.2 I hope.

Really need that 204 M1A blueprint so I can craft my own and use the talents, hopefully that will come back soon.

365590_20160522045858_1_zpsgpnh6q7c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Gamble, Labby and Mender truly did it alright and I just had to listen in with my mic on mute. I didn't help them with anything and in fact far out. We'll done guys! Oh, and those thinking you get easy rewards; I got nothing.

Gamble, would you mind breaking down your ACR by listing the mods and bonuses, weapon stats etc.? I'm going to look up how mod this weapon properly.

Soldato
Has anyone used the vector yet from BoO?

I have the funds but not too sure if its worth it. I am currently using a 163 MP5 ST

I got the 204-Vector from the main base vender, Its seems ok, don’t know if it is worth the credits but I needed to spend them before hitting the credit limit.

Associate
Bit of an odd question:

Is anyone running this on a 4670k with an r9 290 & not getting the horrible texture bug that happens from explosions sometimes? If so could you say what os/graphics drivers you're on please.

Tried several different combinations of intel graphics & amd drivers, sometimes theyre not so bad, sometimes like with the latest amd beta driver its unplayable. Masive dont seem interested in finding the problem as the only reply on official forum was a generic "update your drivers."

Soldato
Only just logged off, would have stayed on and joined if it wasn't for work later :(

Will be free for a few days from tomorrow, can always play through the night into the morning if you're on and I haven't fallen asleep :)

Nice looking build so far Gamble, coming along very nicely, nice work on the FL CM runs :)

Current setup so far, DPS would have been around the 260k mark if I switch some greens around and change my magazine without affecting the rest, but my actual damage goes down quite a lot. Elite 31/32 enemies with the 204 Aug melt so it's working quite nicely, only 191 greens left are the sentry gloves so would like to get 214 or higher of those if I can. Might drop more often in 1.2 I hope.

Really need that 204 M1A blueprint so I can craft my own and use the talents, hopefully that will come back soon.

365590_20160522045858_1_zpsgpnh6q7c.png

My latest stats. Armour mitigation is 55%, not exactly melting 31-32 NPCs.
Need to get a full set of Striker and Sentry gear, always seem to get the same 3 pieces of each. I did have 3 Strikers on this build but it dropped my health to 60k, but DPS was 280k. I did the trade off for FL CM a few weeks ago and just left it as is.

Associate
I can find good suggestions for weapons mods for most models, but none whatsoever for the Tactical ACR grr. I know in general ARs benefit from:

Horizontal / Vertical stability (=stability) to compensate the recoil > Underbarrel (e.g. Angled Grip)
Weapon Damage > Extended Mag
Critical hit chance > Scope (e.g. CQBSS FDE)
Accuracy / Range > Underbarrel (e.g. Handstop OD Green (Accuracy only))
Rate of fire > Heavy Mag Spring
Larger magazine > Heavy Mag Spring & Extended Mag

So it's a start. There's a handy site here (scroll down): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=658243155

==

New Gear Set plan post 1.2 (after speaking with Momo, whom I hold in high regard):

Open world (SMG & MR):
* 4x Sentry's Call
* 2x Hunter's Faith

DZ (PvE & PvP) (SMG & AR):
* 3x Sentry's Call
* 3x Striker's Battlegear

Last edited:
Associate
When Tess vent off to bed yesterday i stayed in DZ - and all DZ was mine only-all bosses up,all chests up,all div tech up :D
In 3h i did 5 extractions,got 65k DZ creds and quite some div tech
Proly won lottery and wont happen again

Will be around 9.30-10 this evening as my flight little bit delayed

Soldato
I can find good suggestions for weapons mods for most models, but none whatsoever for the Tactical ACR grr. I know in general ARs benefit from:

Horizontal / Vertical stability (=stability) to compensate the recoil
Weapon Damage
Critical hit chance
Accuracy / Range
Rate of fire
Larger magazine

So it's a start.

==

New Gear Set plan post 1.2 (after speaking with Momo, whom I hold in high regard):

Open world (SMG & MR):
* 4x Sentry's Call
* 2x Hunter's Faith

DZ (PvE & PvP) (SMG & AR):
* 3x Sentry's Call
* 3x Striker's Battlegear

The talent "Steady Hands" is also useful for reducing recoil in cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom