The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Got a question for the experienced...

So I currently have a 162 HE MP-5 but rubbish 89 ACR-E & 89 M1A.

Should I continue grinding dailies hoping to get a HE AR/MR drop or should I get a blueprint from BoO?

Or should I forcus on my SMG first and get the 183 ACP blueprint at BoO anyway?

Associate
Minimum should be the armour cap at this stage which is 65%. If I have done my Math correctly then I should automatically hit 75% when the update comes, DZ8 is going to be Hell :eek:

My armour is at 55% at the moment, never had it passed that but I can still take a decent amount of damage from NPC's before I go down (excluding shot gunners :)). A few gear pieces are are holding me back a bit, could probably hit about 60% if I could replace them.

I get 21% health on every kill so that's why I run in and kill as fast as I can rambo style :D

Going to miss soloing DZ5 and 6 for a bit due to the tougher enemies, but as the shot gunners and snipers are getting nerfed it might be ok soloing. Will soon find out how long I last Tuesday :)

That toughness stat should hopefully be a nice improvement over how things are done now, should hopefully makes things easier to see how much damage you can take while swapping things out in real time.

Gregster & Jedi watch this video.

TLDR; Going from 65% to 75% Armour increases toughness to around 114K .

Looking at that, with 83k health and 55% armour I should be on or very close to 200k in toughness.

Should be back on by 5:30pm after work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I was checking that out last night after Greg mentioned toughness. I can probably get 70% out of my build at the moment, but have a replacement tacticians set which will give me 75% based on my calculations, but it drops other stats a bit.

Will be on soon

Soldato
Got a question for the experienced...

So I currently have a 162 HE MP-5 but rubbish 89 ACR-E & 89 M1A.

Should I continue grinding dailies hoping to get a HE AR/MR drop or should I get a blueprint from BoO?

Or should I forcus on my SMG first and get the 183 ACP blueprint at BoO anyway?

What are your stats like firearms etc?

I would get an smg now, as it will help with grinding pve missions.

What level are you also? Could add some people off here to run more challenge mode missions for more HE drops then run some dz.

Permabanned
My armour is at 55% at the moment, never had it passed that but I can still take a decent amount of damage from NPC's before I go down (excluding shot gunners :)). A few gear pieces are are holding me back a bit, could probably hit about 60% if I could replace them.

I get 21% health on every kill so that's why I run in and kill as fast as I can rambo style :D

Going to miss soloing DZ5 and 6 for a bit due to the tougher enemies, but as the shot gunners and snipers are getting nerfed it might be ok soloing. Will soon find out how long I last Tuesday :)

That toughness stat should hopefully be a nice improvement over how things are done now, should hopefully makes things easier to see how much damage you can take while swapping things out in real time.

Looking at that, with 83k health and 55% armour I should be on or very close to 200k in toughness.

Should be back on by 5:30pm after work.

I will only be able to judge the toughness stat and what is a good middle ground between exotic damage resilience, shock resistance and burn resistance etc when 1.2 comes out and I attempt HVT, DZ8 and even some PVP.

The new Gearsets will mess everything up for me anyway :( but I will be able to judge on Tuesday how much damage I can take from a level 34 sniper and shotgunner. :p

Soldato
Just had the craziest of manhunts. 4 rogues hauled up in the underground carpark in dz1 and the rest of the server just charging on in. Was chaos I think everyone was rogue by the time the manhunt was over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom