The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wow. Not sure what happened on the server I was on this afternoon. Complete rogue and manhunt fest.

Joined a crazy bunch of French guys who would hunt down rogues until there were none left then go rogue. Completely wrecked my changes of hitting 75 this week but it was hilarious, they were singing in chorus in French while running around.

Very surreal.

Bit burned out now..

Associate
Soldato
Been looking at my stats today and I think, I will be able to get the same stats that I posted on the last page but with:

110k stamina
29k Electronics
Same DPS
72.5% armour mitigation(after 1.2 patch)

All because I can roll one extra mod slot onto my sentrys mask whch will replace 3.5k electronics, then I can add on the electronics mod to bring my stats even or slightly higher.

Next - remove mod slot from my sentrys knee pads, and put between 300-450 armour extra.

Finally, I got sentrys gloves in the DZ today which can roll towards stamina and then I have a tacticians holster which I can roll towards firearms.

Problem is....all of the above will cost about 1.5million on first roll success only.

I might do the roll for 1 extra mod slot, then remove the other mod slot which will give me the same stats but a bit more flexibility to get 4-5k of extra firearms/stamina/electronics on the fly OR what I really need to try and get myself to do....stop doing anything until the patch and have fun! lol

I am in a good position at the moment I think, and already have a good build so I may go for the latter bit in bold.

Today I tested my build fully in the DZ solo which included:
Normal farming going from DZ01 to DZ06 - utilising talents and skills towards NPC players which worked fantastic - even got the Q building done on my own pretty quick.

Next, I went rogue hunting with pulse, and shock sticky with incidiary rounds.

Finally, I went solo rogue with overheal, shock sticky and incidiary rounds - wow. The speed at which my overheal comes up, and also the speed at which my ULT comes up is just crazy so I get to kill with the high dmg and dps, run with high stamina and armour mitigation whilst spamming overheals.

I did die a good amout of times rogue however as I was getting too cocky, but I made more XP and money than I lost :)

Will be on in about an hour, selling my old monitors and eating!

Associate
Been looking at my stats today and I think, I will be able to get the same stats that I posted on the last page but with:

110k stamina
29k Electronics
Same DPS
72.5% armour mitigation(after 1.2 patch)

All because I can roll one extra mod slot onto my sentrys mask whch will replace 3.5k electronics, then I can add on the electronics mod to bring my stats even or slightly higher.

Next - remove mod slot from my sentrys knee pads, and put between 300-450 armour extra.

Finally, I got sentrys gloves in the DZ today which can roll towards stamina and then I have a tacticians holster which I can roll towards firearms.

Problem is....all of the above will cost about 1.5million on first roll success only.

I might do the roll for 1 extra mod slot, then remove the other mod slot which will give me the same stats but a bit more flexibility to get 4-5k of extra firearms/stamina/electronics on the fly OR what I really need to try and get myself to do....stop doing anything until the patch and have fun! lol

I am in a good position at the moment I think, and already have a good build so I may go for the latter bit in bold.

Today I tested my build fully in the DZ solo which included:
Normal farming going from DZ01 to DZ06 - utilising talents and skills towards NPC players which worked fantastic - even got the Q building done on my own pretty quick.

Next, I went rogue hunting with pulse, and shock sticky with incidiary rounds.

Finally, I went solo rogue with overheal, shock sticky and incidiary rounds - wow. The speed at which my overheal comes up, and also the speed at which my ULT comes up is just crazy so I get to kill with the high dmg and dps, run with high stamina and armour mitigation whilst spamming overheals.

I did die a good amout of times rogue however as I was getting too cocky, but I made more XP and money than I lost :)

Will be on in about an hour, selling my old monitors and eating!

^ This... :p :D

I have been looking at my gear for a few days and I wept the entire day. Right now I cannot get to where you guys are but I have learnt to play with less and hold my own just fine. I realise I bring it up now and again because I see some of you increasing all stats on the fly so I'm probably missing something ha ha! Maybe wait what the new update brings in terms of getting more 240 items with higher stats etc. - but it should be doable now!

4x Sentry's & 2x Strikers (armor mitigation 63.25%)

3x Sentry's & 3x Strikers (armor mitigation 65%+)

I have not taken into account the 2x 240 Tactician's I've got because I don't think that's the way to go for me. I do also desperately want to get my Skill up to about level, Gamble.

I'm currently more relying on Firearms mods with only 1-2 Stamina mods. I'd prefer it the other way around but that'll cost me so much DPS/Firearms.

Last edited:
Associate
Shame not many of you guys got the 204 reckless chest and 204 savage gloves with the 4 set sentry it is serious damage. But reckless talent being fixed Tuesday so will be dropping tht. Last night in FL CM with labbys skill build pulse I was getting 280k crits with my 204 vector and 1.5 Mil crits with my 204 M1A

Associate
Shame not many of you guys got the 204 reckless chest and 204 savage gloves with the 4 set sentry it is serious damage. But reckless talent being fixed Tuesday so will be dropping tht. Last night in FL CM with labbys skill build pulse I was getting 280k crits with my 204 vector and 1.5 Mil crits with my 204 M1A

I think i have them :)
Back from flight,delayed another 2h :o
You cant imagine my happiness when i turned on my pc

Soldato
Jumped back on for a couple hours, much more relaxed than the chaos of earlier. Made it to 73.5 ish. Bit annoyed as without pratting around as rogue earlier I couldve been almost 75 but was a giggle and was starting to take it a bit too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom