** COMPUTEX 2016: PHOTO's OF MANY THINGS!! **

Don
Product updates:

F35D9298-DA8E-46F0-89EF-83A0E743EE7B.jpg

What is that 2nd Avexir PCI-E card? just lighting or some kind of SSD / M2 adapter?

Associate
That taxi.. what the hell. Food looks delish (accept the egg!).

LASNCwMh.jpg

Finally, a switch for Super Flower Leadex :)
External too.. now we're talkin :)

I wouldn't worry. It will take time to come to market.
You can say that again, they have not released some of the stuff they showed off at last years computex yet! :eek:

Do me a favour and get them in a head lock untill they give you a SF-750F14HT :D

Any word one the Seasonic Prime PSUs?

OcUK Staff
That taxi.. what the hell. Food looks delish (accept the egg!).

External too.. now we're talkin :)

You can say that again, they have not released some of the stuff they showed off at last years computex yet! :eek:

Do me a favour and get them in a head lock untill they give you a SF-750F14HT :D

Any word one the Seasonic Prime PSUs?

We should finally see some of those hit production in the coming months. As for Prime, we will be arranging an order for that stuff soon.

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hey Gibbo,,,, Shame you weren't with us yesterday in Taipei 101,,,, was certainly an "experience" to be on the 36th Floor when the alarms sounded,,,,5 seconds later we were swaying from side to side with the earthquake!

Did the earth move for you in Nangang?

Lost my earthquake virginity (and survived - this isn't a virginity I particularly wanted to lose! ) and actually 101 is "probably" the safest place to be when one hits....

See you soon buddy and enjoy the scenery :) The views from here are quite spectacular :)

^^

Back
Top Bottom