• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal GTX 1080 Owners Thread

Caporegime
Nice one and I don't mind admitting this waiting game is killing me. I am not going to change it though and as much as I lie and say I don't mind waiting.... I don't mind waiting :D

Associate
Nice one and I don't mind admitting this waiting game is killing me. I am not going to change it though and as much as I lie and say I don't mind waiting.... I don't mind waiting :D

Hé he he ;) I thought it was gonna be a short wait for mine, few days tops but nope, up to two-three weeks! And even then it might not be my turn yet. Kinda ridiculous for a card that launched 7 days ago... They said they sold many... Yet none show up anywhere... Low volume paper launch ftw eh.

Got a good card now but still, seeing the performance increase of the 1080 over mine makes me impatient to chuck it in :D

Caporegime
Hé he he ;) I thought it was gonna be a short wait for mine, few days tops but nope, up to two-three weeks! And even then it might not be my turn yet. Kinda ridiculous for a card that launched 7 days ago... They said they sold many... Yet none show up anywhere... Low volume paper launch ftw eh.

Got a good card now but still, seeing the performance increase of the 1080 over mine makes me impatient to chuck it in :D

Yer, sadly the Step up people are low priority and I can understand that. It will be worth the wait and it isn't like you are without a card, so that helps :)

Associate
Yer, sadly the Step up people are low priority and I can understand that. It will be worth the wait and it isn't like you are without a card, so that helps :)

Definitely and it's pure greed and excitement on my part; GPU upgrades are the best! As long as the Ti won't come out shortly after because I'll be upgrading to that lol

Man of Honour
OP
image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Got mine an hour ago, let the games BEGIN! :D

Welcome and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

EfCkkXi.jpg

Date 03/06/2016, Make Palit FE, Spikey, Link
Date 02/06/2016, Make EVGA FE, Radox-0, Link
Date 31/05/2016, Make EVGA FE, toon_mad, Link
Date 31/05/2016, Make Zotac FE, ToastedChip, Link
Date 29/05/2016, Make Gigabyte FE, kitkat9933, Link
Date 28/05/2016, Make EVGA FE, X-Mikuru_Beam-X, Link
Date 28/05/2016, Make Gigabyte FE, dvs8, Link
Date 28/05/2016, Make EVGA FE, passey89, Link
Date 28/05/2016, Make MSI FE, Biomorphs, Link
Date 28/05/2016, Make EVGA FE, RichardH754, Link

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your GTX 1080.​

Back
Top Bottom