New Hitman Game

Soldato
Any tried Episode 2: Sapienza yet? Feedback on the Hitman subreddit seems really good so far. I'm just completely skint right now so I can't really go buying games unfortunately. No doubt I'll cave eventually.

Soldato
Enjoyed the second episode but just finished the third and it was pretty weak. Too many areas with minimal entry points and very little freedom compared to the previous missions.

Hopefully the next episode picks up a bit :)

Soldato
OP
Episode two is my favourite so far. Didn't know the third one was out. Will download later.

Really loving it so far. And I like the special missions which pop up from time to time.

Associate
Bringing this one back from the dead but did anyone play the season though? How was it?

Not played a Hitman game before but just picked up the complete Season 1 steelbook for £20 after watching some reviews. Should make a change from all the shooters I usually play at least :p

Soldato
Bringing this one back from the dead but did anyone play the season though? How was it?

Not played a Hitman game before but just picked up the complete Season 1 steelbook for £20 after watching some reviews. Should make a change from all the shooters I usually play at least :p

I just recently finished all the episodes. It was good, but I'd rather have it all released on disc as it felt quite short compared to the previous games (did it all in one sitting). Lots of replay value though!

Associate
I just recently finished all the episodes. It was good, but I'd rather have it all released on disc as it felt quite short compared to the previous games (did it all in one sitting). Lots of replay value though!

Nice! There are six missions plus a bonus mission on the disc. I'd imagine it'll take me quite a bit longer than you to get through them as I don't have much gaming time. Liking the idea of replaying missions for the perfect hit :cool:

Associate
Nice! There are six missions plus a bonus mission on the disc. I'd imagine it'll take me quite a bit longer than you to get through them as I don't have much gaming time. Liking the idea of replaying missions for the perfect hit :cool:

The replay value is excellent, you have all the different opportunities as well.

Caporegime
With it being the last Hitman game I'm considering it, even with the stupid online-only requirements. Shame all the timed missions/assassinations didn't return...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom