• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
ain't any of you guys tempted to just nab a 1070 on the 10th and wait for big pascal Ti?

if I was waiting this long given how much these 1080s demand price wise id probably suck it up and pick up a cheap 1070 instead

Do you really think the supply of the 1070 is going to be any better than the 1080 given it is getting the exact same founders launch.

Cost of a 1070 founders is going to be knocking on the door of the bottom end 1080's most likely so given that and if you always wanted to buy a 1080 I'd just be sticking with the 1080 pre order.

Soldato
LOL, could have sworn Ben said the EVGA SC was coming on the 13th, but aiming for 10th XD

That was the SC he was talking about. To be fair Ben always said that the FTW ETA was the 17th, but he'd find out if it could be any earlier.

I am still anticipating the 17th if possible, was never expecting it earlier just would have been nice.

Nvidia promised the FE editions weren't an early adopters tax - guess they were lying when they said that given the poor availability of other versions of the card!

Associate
That was the SC he was talking about. To be fair Ben always said that the FTW ETA was the 17th, but he'd find out if it could be any earlier.

I am still anticipating the 17th if possible, was never expecting it earlier just would have been nice.

Nvidia promised the FE editions weren't an early adopters tax - guess they were lying when they said that given the poor availability of other versions of the card!

Yeah? I said SC.... My comment was based on the fact it now says the SC is 17th as well

bru

bru

Soldato
Isn't it normal for custom cooled cards to take a few weeks to arrive after the launch of new card?

And NVidia didn't promise anything of the sort about the founders editions, they said here is the founder edition it will be available for the life of the card and here is the price and it is dearer than the price customer cards start at.

To my understanding the entire purpose of the founders edition is to give system builders a card that they can put in their machines and still have it available a year down the line.

Associate

And someone else who reads my posts.

Yes we will not reach FTW before 17th at the earliest. Dragon Boat Holidays start Thursday so 4 days with no production will not help.

Working hard to give most accurate date when I can.

Ben

Back
Top Bottom