Titanfall 2

Caporegime
Righto.

Good job the first game was so good huh. Just want it with added longevity.

Plus there was new stuff in there.

First game was meh. No depth/skill, stupid weapons i.e. lock on pistol.

Like battlefront, fun for a few rounds every now and then but don't expect any serious time or depth/skill from it.

Associate
Titanfall was (imho) the best fps of last year (or whatever year it came out). Absolutely loved it and actually have some of the concept art work mounted on my office wall at home.

I cant wait for this!

Caporegime
OP
WOW!

It looked no different to titan fall 1, even the graphics looked the same... lmao

#DOA

Roll on BF 1.

doa it sold 12 million copies LOL.

to many that only played it a little it may seem to have no depth but if you learned to play it well it was a very very good game. tactical and well thought out game. the smart pistol was noob but..in comps that wasnt allowed to be used ;) . i played in some big comps for it with proper players like rechhy and the likes.

when you play it with very good players totally different game and really fun.

cant wait for it.

Associate
First game was meh. No depth/skill, stupid weapons i.e. lock on pistol.

Like battlefront, fun for a few rounds every now and then but don't expect any serious time or depth/skill from it.

Nothing wrong with the lock on pistol. If you are a good player using any other weapon you could destroy someone with that pistol. Why not give people who are not so adept at gaming something to use

No depth i will agree with.... But no skill is completely wrong. I found it one of the best fps games to play at its core. Nice and precise with very little random feel. Not sure where you get the no skill from.

Soldato
Any titanfall 2 betas about yet?

Since yesterday I downloaded the free trial of the first one and the maps and been playing it and already level 25 so people are playing it which is good, I haven't played the game since last year on 360 so I'm getting back in to it meaning if going to buy it :).

However I have obviously started to see the 2nd version advertised and interested to know if there's a beta out yet as my computer can play 1 easy on Highest settings, so would like to trial it on 2.

Back
Top Bottom