Goodbye 4T5

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
I grew up not far from 4T5. He was one of the few that while I hadn't met, I knew was around my way when I first signed up. I remember him getting his job at the new Tesco and popping in when I was back visiting my folks from time to time in the vague hope I might work out who he was. I never did meet him but always felt like I knew plenty about him.

He was a character and he will be sorely missed on and off the forums I'm sure.

RIP Malc.

Soldato
I am truly saddened to hear about Malc and little Frank :(

I am really going to miss chatting to Malc and hearing all of his crazy stories - he was really such an open and honest guy, especially when it came to his past, that you couldn't help but have so much respect for him. Although some of his Doris stories... :eek:

I have no doubt they are looking after each other up there and that neither of them would have wanted to leave the other behind.

RIP :(

Associate
We see quite a few threads on here saying RIP for someone famous most of us, probably none of us, would ever have met but this one is a real shock.

Met Malc and rode his beloved road, I remember his Chinese 125 chopper with the elastic band engine, and in the near future I shall take a trip up there and ride it again in his honour.

RIP old chap.

Im more than down for a memorial trip at some point, that was a great day out with a wicked roast at the pub afterwards with Malc, what a laugh it was!

Associate
Very shocked. 4T5 Malc had a great sense of humour with his "Likely Lad" stories and I always have a soft spot for people who can make me laugh.

I hope he gets to pasty smash all the Dorises he wants wherever he is.

Back
Top Bottom