• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Bench Thread

Caporegime
lol no I was wondering if we had that information my friend :D

Well I expect that Pascal is new and needs coding into this game. As far as ACE goes, NVidia do it differently to AMD but overall, AMD's approach does look to be the better way in truth but this game doesn't use Async (as far as I am aware), so I will go with Pascal does need enabling in this for DX12.

That's better scores, mate. My SLI setup still takes it by 35% approx. right enough, so no buyers remorse for me to contend with!

Thanks for taking the time.

No probs and if it wasn't for me pushing my Youtube channel, I doubt very much that I would have moved over. I would personally waited for the Ti.

Soldato
No probs and if it wasn't for me pushing my Youtube channel, I doubt very much that I would have moved over. I would personally waited for the Ti.

Not to get too far off topic, but yea I'm really looking forward to the 1080ti or possibly even the Titan but nvidia seem to have pitched it so tight that the 980ti SLI might even be trading blows with them.

Caporegime
Not to get too far off topic, but yea I'm really looking forward to the 1080ti or possibly even the Titan but nvidia seem to have pitched it so tight that the 980ti SLI might even be trading blows with them.

Yer, sorry for OT Kaap but my fear with big pascal is clock speeds.... Surely they can't be hitting 2Ghz plus with a 600mm chip?

Soldato
What you guys using to take a screenshot of the score screen ?

As I tried using both fraps & the normal print screen keyboard button and none them worked..

And where all the GTX 1070 & GTX 1080 scores ? Come on guys get benching with your new GPU's ;)

Last edited:
Permabanned
980ti@1522/4001
6700K @ 4.4ghz, DDR4 2666

DX12 Average score 62.49fps on 1080p.
0605607074.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom