*** The Official Star Wars Battlefront Thread ***

Soldato
Did anyone get involved with the double XP this weekend? Hit level 50 yesterday and got my murdered out stormtrooper :D

Yeah I goy a few hours out of the double XP I only started playing last week so great timing. I'm lvl 34 at the moment which isn't bad, one of the things I like about this is the balance, most stuff is available at 25 and after that it's mainly cosmetic upgrades. Been spending most of the time playing Cargo mixed with Dropzone and Droid. I need to play the bigger game modes but really have no idea what I'm doing on those :)

Associate
Yeah I goy a few hours out of the double XP I only started playing last week so great timing. I'm lvl 34 at the moment which isn't bad, one of the things I like about this is the balance, most stuff is available at 25 and after that it's mainly cosmetic upgrades. Been spending most of the time playing Cargo mixed with Dropzone and Droid. I need to play the bigger game modes but really have no idea what I'm doing on those :)

That's a good point re most unlocks being available early on. I've started using the E-11 again, since the EE-3 explosive shot nerf. Walker Assault and Turning Point are where its at for kills if you're a stat whore like me :D :rolleyes: Feel free to add me for some games

Soldato
So what are everyone's opinions on the Feb Update then?

I played the new Turning Point maps last night, and they were a nice change. Balancing needs some work, the new Hoth level wasn't great as even if you beat the Imperials back to their last checkpoint, its so enclosed its very easy to defend. Overall they will take some getting used to, but its a nice freebee.

Associate
I really like solo, use the ability so his gun doesn't overheat and it'll fire as fast as you can pull the trigger, handy if a villain is coming at you, can pretty much kill them before they get to you.

Back
Top Bottom