Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transmission breaker
Don
Leave, even if we lose, I really hope there are enough leave votes to fire a warning shot across the bows of the EU.
Things have to change. Forget immigration, false figure for cash and anything else. It's just about getting the EU to reform wether we are in it or not.

Don
I wish I didn't have to work early tomorrow. I'd love to stay up and watch the BBC coverage. It's really exciting.

Very impressed with the high turn out. It seems that people do actually care about this.

My prediction is 55/45 remain/leave.

It was interesting listening to the BBC's EU editor talking about how other governments in Europe will be pushing for reform no matter what the result here.

Soldato
I hope whatever the result the people realise it's up to the elected government of the UK to "make Britain great again" and stop blaming outside forces for all our problems.

If out open trade to the world, no protectionism, develop exports with government support

If in engage with Europe, stop sulking in the nationalist group of the EU parliament and stop sending ukip clowns to Brussels. I think Farage should dissolve ukip if the vote is remain.

Absolutely, whichever way it goes we should go all in, I'd rather we left than hang around on the sidelines sniping.

Man of Honour
I hope whatever the result the people realise it's up to the elected government of the UK to "make Britain great again" and stop blaming outside forces for all our problems.

If out open trade to the world, no protectionism, develop exports with government support

If in engage with Europe, stop sulking in the nationalist group of the EU parliament and stop sending ukip clowns to Brussels. I think Farage should dissolve ukip if the vote is remain.

Unfortunately a lot of people don't realise that.

Soldato
I wish I didn't have to work early tomorrow. I'd love to stay up and watch the BBC coverage. It's really exciting.

Very impressed with the high turn out. It seems that people do actually care about this.

My prediction is 55/45 remain/leave.

I didn't think it would be as exciting as it is :p :D Getting a little drunk certainly helps the cause though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom