Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Could do with GO to do a speech now on whether we're getting an emergency budget and if no, he can go too.

Pundits this morning were saying Osborne's position is untenable after so much doom-mongering in the campaign leading to the current market jitters, suggestion was he would have to stand down immediately.

Soldato
The Fear Mongering on FB is hysterical, everyone is now a politician and turned into keyboard warriors.

"Oh no the pound has fallen" yes this is expected but it will settle and rise again. the Majority of the population has spoken and I with 17Million other people want to leave the money grabbing EU and their laws.

Soldato
I think someones mad,Be careful calling people retards it might get you in trouble,Oh wait this is over the internet,i wouldn't recommend doing it in person. :rolleyes:

How can I not be mad? I'm 27, this has a massive impact on my future. Unfortunately dictated by 17 million voters in this embarrassing country.

Associate
I've been up since about 3am and have been reading this thread often.

Have to say that in all my years, I have never seen such butt hurt comments appear in a single thread. It really is staggering!

We are where we are and the votes have been made. The majority wanted to leave and voted as such.

So lets pull our socks up and suck it up buttercup!

The future is what we make it!

Soldato
There'll be a general election though right? I remember how much the media and Tories went on and on about how Gordon Brown had no mandate add he wasn't elected leader by the people etc. Complete garbage, but if it applies to him it applies to them too?

Soldato
This is the problem, people who voted LEAVE purely based on immigration and foreigners taking their jobs will find nothing much will change. We will still grant visa's based on some system for skills we need.

Outcome? your still competing with "immigrants" for jobs lol.

Indeed, added to this all international trade agreements will have to be renegotiated... The leavers have voted with their entitlement and fear and the end result will be Britain dragged back into a recession they've only just gotten out of.

And to think, the gauge of success should be measured against UKIP and Nigel Farage. Glad I don't live there anymore - dark days are ahead.

Soldato
I've been up since about 3am and have been reading this thread often.

Have to say that in all my years, I have never seen such butt hurt comments appear in a single thread. It really is staggering!

We are where we are and the votes have been made. The majority wanted to leave and voted as such.

So lets pull our socks up and suck it up buttercup!

The future is what we make it!

Agreed. Bait posts and dissing isn't going to fix anything.

Caporegime
18-24, bone idle students, SJW trash, part time Starbucks baristas, the most uninformed dullards on the planet. I'd expect nothing else from that age group.

That's the problem with young people, you get low grade internet plebs writing off a whole generation of people.

18-24 75% Remain
24-49 56% Remain

50-64 44% Remain
65+ 39% Remain

Basically the most economically productive people and the vast majority of people in employment want to stay.

Last edited:
Caporegime
There'll be a general election though right? I remember how much the media and Tories went on and on about how Gordon Brown had no mandate add he wasn't elected leader by the people etc. Complete garbage, but if it applies to him it applies to them too?

Do you not remember what happened after Major took over? The opposition always call for an election, the people in power only call one if they expect to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom