Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The UK needs a National Front style government to deliver on the the immigration issue that threatens to completely destroy the UK as we know it.

If UKIP can go on a full attack against minorities and how they are taking everything from the "English Man" we should get a government that can deliver a real solution for the immigration isssue. Also UKIP will be the only party with the guts to kick out non english people to free up school places, GP places, Hospital Beds, Houses and jobs.

England now has the chance to get England back for the English, UKIP need to get up and deliver.

Kick out all non English from England so us English can get jobs.

England for England.....

Was this supposed to be a joke post to incite an argument?

Caporegime
The UK needs a National Front style government to deliver on the the immigration issue that threatens to completely destroy the UK as we know it.

If UKIP can go on a full attack against minorities and how they are taking everything from the "English Man" we should get a government that can deliver a real solution for the immigration isssue. Also UKIP will be the only party with the guts to kick out non english people to free up school places, GP places, Hospital Beds, Houses and jobs.

England now has the chance to get England back for the English, UKIP need to get up and deliver.

England for England.....

I hope to god this is a wind up

Soldato
...and once again stop comparing it to recent figures which were pricing in the risk of a brexit.

[TW]Fox;29685000 said:
I do wish people would stop demonstrating they don't understand markets by saying it's all fine as it's similar to a month ago. The market turmoil has been going on longer than today and was already much lower than it should have been as the market had priced in Brexit risk.

You do realise the FTSE has moved sideways for years? Day to day volatility may be noticeable but overall very little has changed.

The drop was more pronounced as the market expected a remain vote.

Associate

England for England.....

WTF?

Soldato
An interesting metric for me would be how many young people actually voted. Anyone have that as the news on the BBC is talking to young people in Brum and the common theme is not enough of them stood up to be counted. Id be interested in the metric of what percentage of up to 25 year olds actually took time to vote.

I'm 22, some of my friends and people I work with around my age (Birmingham/Derby) were voting to remain, however a lot of my other friends, especially those who were on low paid jobs/job seekers all wanted out.

However, not many of my friends voted albeit having a strong opinion either way... I'd say it's quite low.

Last edited:
Don
Lol. On what planet will a non EU member be able to get tariff free, free trade in the EU without also having to have free movement (ie like the rest of the members have to have)?
The one where if we don't, European's lose their jobs as a result, causing an up surge in support for their own referendums. One where the Greek banks finally keel over, dragging down Italian, Spanish and Portuguese banks creating further economic contagion in the other EU states and more job losses. Creating further economic shock to the rest of the world as a result with knock on effects back on the EU.

Or they don't and hope that other nations where there is already a surge in support for their own referendums manage to block them.

The markets showed bigger impacts to the European markets than to the UK markets, make of that what you want.

Soldato
This is my sentiment. I view the EU as a positive project that has done a lot of good and wanted the UK to continue to be a part of that. It's easy to dismiss funding for science and the arts as something that doesn't affect you, but you'll miss it when it's gone.

I'm foolishly clinging onto the hope that it's not too late to back out.

you know full well that that funding comes via the UK's contributions.

Yes we have no firm assurances but then we have heard nothing from anyone just yet.

You *MAY* have a point but we just don't know right now but I fail to see how any government is going to jeopardise our science research when we produce half the worlds proportional quality scientific research.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-worlds-best-countries-science/

Last edited:
Soldato
The vitriolic responses from the remain people is bloody disgusting.

Not here but facebook and twitter, talk about sore losers.

The in campaign did not help itself at all with Eddy lizard and scruffy Bob Geldof. :mad:

They also kept shouting in debates which scored them no points at all.

British people do not like being shouted at, told what to do or go unheard when voicing opinions.

The EU has paid the price of poking a bulldog with a cattle prod. :p

Yes, but 98% of those posts will be from morons that don't understand anything anyway. Don't stop them from making outrageous statements on just about everything. Might even get a few selfies in there if you're not careful.

I'm not on social media but the gf is and morons on her account was also raging last night. One particularly clueless idiot was whinging that 'there goes her dream of home ownership'. When the gf asked her why, she just said 'BREXIT!!!!'. When the gf asked how that worked. She disappeared offline.

I really thought that the Leave camp were supposed to be more enlightened? All I've seen so far are stupid statements from idiots too dumb to put forth their own argument.

Soldato
I think you've been talking drivel throughout this thread. You've taken to the internet to alleviate your frustrations by accusing people of being racists. Then you post comments like this hoping to stir up ridiculous debates so you can stand on your soap box pointing fingers.

Exactly, he starts calling leave voters racists and bigots, then says their actions are going to bring more Muslims from the ME to the UK, so serves them right haha.

We see you Gigabit.

Soldato

England for England.....

I don't think the English should have to work. I think it's time to take back America, Iraq, Australia and all the other countries we invented.

Associate
[TW]Fox;29685000 said:
I do wish people would stop demonstrating they don't understand markets by saying it's all fine as it's similar to a month ago. The market turmoil has been going on longer than today and was already much lower than it should have been as the market had priced in Brexit risk.

I find it hard to know what to believe because the medias are so full of lies and propaganda.

You seems to be into the financial markets. What do you think will happen?

Caporegime
you know full well that that funding comes via the UK's contributions.

Yes we have no firm assurances but then we have heard nothing from anyone just yet.

You *MAY* have a point but we just don't know right now but I fail to see how any government is going to jeopardise our science research when we produce half the worlds quality scientific research.

We have current cabinet ministers on record dismissing the arts as a worthy cause so I don't really hold out much hope. Obviously nothing is known for sure but I think we have a decent idea of the type of government we are going to end up with.

Soldato
The one where if we don't, European's lose their jobs as a result, causing an up surge in support for their own referendums. One where the Greek banks finally keel over, dragging down Italian, Spanish and Portuguese banks creating further economic contagion in the other EU states and more job losses. Creating further economic shock to the rest of the world as a result with knock on effects back on the EU.

Or they don't and hope that other nations where there is already a surge in support for their own referendums manage to block them.

The markets showed bigger impacts to the European markets than to the UK markets, make of that what you want.

Agree.
And this is why the EU want a deal done fast.

Soldato
I don't think the English should have to work. I think it's time to take back America, Iraq, Australia and all the other countries we invented.
After Boris Johnson is named PM, Donald Trump will name him as his Vice President, then when Trump wins in November they will merge the countries and Trump/Johnson will be the leaders of the United Countries of Great Ameribritain.

Soldato
As a lower class guy myself that somehow made good in life the past two years, I can assure you it's worse within the confines of the upper classes. Those dudes don't even distinguish between races. You don't have money, you're scum. Black or white. Scum, period.

If millions, can you show me how :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom