Post Your Chicken Strips

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Don't bother putting your knee down on the street, even in the alps.

Let me guess why, traffic, animals or falling of the cliff? :(

The problem is I can't go on a track on a restricted bike and I really don't want a small A2 learner bike at my height. :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
Let me guess why, traffic, animals or falling of the cliff? :(

The problem is I can't go on a track on a restricted bike and I really don't want a small A2 learner bike at my height. :rolleyes:

A lot of people take corners they know way too fast to stop, and I regularly see idiots almost ploughing into rocks that fell off the mountain or occasionally wildlife in the road.

Soldato
A lot of people take corners they know way too fast to stop, and I regularly see idiots almost ploughing into rocks that fell off the mountain or occasionally wildlife in the road.

Agree with this, I ride pretty slow round corners I can't see round, or that I don't know - the UK is full of blind corners/gravel in the road etc. only on corners which are open and I know well will I get a decent lean on - but I'm nowhere near getting my knee down on any corner. Enough to get rid of my chicken strips though.

Soldato
Agree with this, I ride pretty slow round corners I can't see round, or that I don't know - the UK is full of blind corners/gravel in the road etc. only on corners which are open and I know well will I get a decent lean on - but I'm nowhere near getting my knee down on any corner. Enough to get rid of my chicken strips though.

We rode up through north Norfolk today, and there was so much gravel on the road. No just in the centre of the lane, but all over as well as the normal muck from after the harvest.

Soldato
We rode up through north Norfolk today, and there was so much gravel on the road. No just in the centre of the lane, but all over as well as the normal muck from after the harvest.

Norfolk is my neck of the woods we carry our balls around in a wheel borrow.

Soldato
Not too bad for a Chinese 125.

I don't think I'll get rid of them either, the profile is so aggressive. I think more so than usual because the rim is only 3.5 for a 130 section tyre.

72b19i.jpg

Associate

Yes you can, my sister took her restricted VFR400 out on track several times, and yes she'd get blasted past on the straights she enjoyed herself.

http://www.peterwilemanphotography.com/main/index/detail/1112143

That was at Le Mans, she took a GSX-R 600 out on track after than and loved it, now has a CBR600RR

Soldato
Is it me or the camera angle? They look like they aren't sitting evenly. Surely the wet patch should be down the middle but it's over to the left?

Man of Honour
I'm going to guess it's not just been ridden and he was wheeling it on wet grass so it'll be lent to the left.
You'd be going round in circles riding on something that out :D

Back
Top Bottom