***Official Squad Thread***

Soldato
I have been playing Insurgency recently. How similar is Squad in that you can just hop into a game? I have read people saying that you spawn miles from the objective and it is a very time consuming experience.

I need a new GFX card and doubt I could run this currently, but fancy buying it in the steam sale.

Soldato
OP
Are the coders still toiling away on vehicles for the game, think they had lag with it last I read

As shankly said we're aiming for the end of July for vehicles. The original code from Epic that we were hoping to use turned out not fit for purpose so we had to totally redo it from scratch. Can't wait for you guys to see how it's coming along!

Soldato
I had been watching this game for a while and when I saw it in the sales I quickly grabbed a copy. Played for a few mins and quickly realised I need to find an organised group.

Can someone suggest a good clan/team that plays regularly that I could apply to become a member? Really looking to enjoy the game with some organised tactics etc.

Associate
I had been watching this game for a while and when I saw it in the sales I quickly grabbed a copy. Played for a few mins and quickly realised I need to find an organised group.

Can someone suggest a good clan/team that plays regularly that I could apply to become a member? Really looking to enjoy the game with some organised tactics etc.

Keep playing on the skunkdogz server we are taking on new members :)

Back
Top Bottom