Bikers Youtube thread

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Its looks weird, but that wind protection though! :p

BTW type in YT 'Careless DPD Driver knocks over a biker from behind 21/6/2016' or yCM3loTtOXw

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just seen that video, not sure how the guy thinks he's going to get away with that considering him, his plate and the accident are all on camera and those vans are GPS tracked to the nth degree. Flipping plumb.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
He's going to most likely get sacked and isn't it a criminal offence to run away from the accident in which you were involved? Not to mention he hasn't provided his details.

Its a win, win situation for that guy. I hope he took the details of the people who saw it happening.

Man of Honour
Yep he'll almost certainly lose his licence and possibly worse for failing to provide his details which comes under failing to stop and that's before you get onto the careless/dangerous driving that caused it in the first place and assaulting the witness.

Soldato

T'was a group test ride so no real opportunity to give it a spanking, great bike though.

If I was in the market for a £10k supernaked it'd be on the list. :D

That was the most powerful bike I've ridden, 160bhp. Previously it was the 145bhp GSX-S1000.

Soldato
What's the MT10 build quality like? Judging by how awful the MT07 seems, I'm not sure the MT10 would be worth 10k unless the build quality is much much better.

Soldato
You know, it was actually pretty decent. The switchgear felt good, no rattles or anything. It's not amazingly built but it's not bad either. The throttle took a little getting used too, mine had a little slack but after 30 mins I had it sussed. I was doing 40ish mpg too.

Back
Top Bottom