Soldato
You know I am trying to stay out of this debate......... :rolleyes:

Markets down X%! I don't care.
House prices drop X%! I don't care.
Pensions down X%! I don't care.
Pound down X%! I don't care.
Benefits down X%! I don't care.
Mortgage rates up X%! I don't care.

Don't you see the pattern its all about money.

Who gives a flying fig about money?

People who cherish it that's who. :mad:

I would take? in correct order, health, freedom and choice over any amount of money. ;)

In most Western Countries we are slaves to money. We need it to survive and people don't just want to survive. A persons basic needs include food and shelter and unless you commit a serious crime and the State then provides them for a while you will need money, a considerable amount just to satisfy those basic needs.

Caporegime

I would take? in correct order, health, freedom and choice over any amount of money. ;)

Free health care isn't free you know.

If we get less tax in your free health care is going to get worse or disappear.

So you will have to pay for your own. But wait. Surely you can't as you have given allall. Yours away?

Soldato
You got kids? Seriously? Do you have a mortgage, to provide somewhere for your children to live?
Is your job at risk if the economy contracts?

See how much health you have when you can't feed your kids, or stress from the fear of employment makes your life circumstances awful.

In fairness this is the other extreme. I think a healthy dose of reality of one thing, hyperbole quite another.

Soldato
I have a very young family. I stayed up all night to watch the vote.

At about 3am my wife fell asleep breast feeding our 15 month old son. About the same time leave was on course of a shock victory.

I am not soiling myself. I can see a great future. Higher wages, the old political party's fall to bits.

It's like being in a dream, a great victory against all the odds, like Iceland winning tonight. Nothing terrible so far has happened, only good to come. Keep calm, your children will feel your worries.

At first I thought you were a bling optimist, now I think you are just Trolling.

Associate

Yeah well when you come back to the rest of us in the real world from your imaginary world let us know. The rest of us already know we want health, freedom and choice, just a pity that money (form of exchange/barter) allows for the world to work.

You have a decent PC in your sig like me, I bet you never gave your health, freedom or free choice away to procure it. No you paid with money.

Soldato
In most Western Countries we are slaves to money. We need it to survive and people don't just want to survive. A persons basic needs include food and shelter and unless you commit a serious crime and the State then provides them for a while you will need money, a considerable amount just to satisfy those basic needs.

Most of us left the world of being subsistence farmers a long time ago.

I don't want to just be able to feed myself and live healthily. I aspire to more than that. A society in which we trade skills and time with each other so that we can both do more than just feed ourselves is great. I also aspire to help the people around me.

Last edited:
Soldato

Markets down X%! I don't care. I do, it affects everything else in your little list.
House prices drop X%! I don't care. I do, I'm looking to buy and dont want to get stuck in a mortgage that drops even further and puts me into debt.
Pensions down X%! I don't care. I do, its my ****ing pension
Pound down X%! I don't care. I do, I travel for work and have to use foreign cash, so I get less for my money.
Benefits down X%! I don't care. Neither do I, never claimed benefits and never will
Mortgage rates up X%! I don't care. I do, I'm going to have to pay for one.

Don't you see the pattern its all about money. Yeah, the world revolves around it.

Who gives a flying fig about money? Everybody except you apparently

People who cherish it that's who. :mad: Yeah, I work hard for my money in the name of this country which has abandoned my future in the name of a lying campaign.

I would take? in correct order, health, freedom and choice over any amount of money. ;) Health costs money, so does freedom (defense mate, you pay my ****ing wages) choice? Well unfortunately it does give you that...

Such a sig worth poster, the gift that keeps on giving...

Soldato
Free movement is going to be a major issue. The votes main property was the control of free movement.

They will need a compromise of stricter rules in place of some sort.

The Telegraph mentions the possibility of distinguishing between free movement of "labour" and "people". ie: those who have a job to come to - fine, those who don't - nope.

I think that would probably be enough to appease a majority of those who were sold on the immigration argument. There would have to be a clampdown on companies advertising jobs abroad without having tried to recruit locally first, I'd imagine.

Soldato
Idiotic statement, your import power right now is 10% down on where it was before the vote, currency is 10 and more % down. Food will go up, oil will go up, manufacturing transport and movement will go up as a direct result.

It is project fear, it has come to pass.
Demonstrate benefit please.
Demonstrate a timescale for this benefit.

Well the feeling is mutual on idiotic statements. Shame on us. Our export power is up on where it was before the vote. As Farage said, so what.

The benefits are well listed.
I can not demonstrate a timescale, it's out of my hands.

Can you demonstrate a timescale for Britain to fall?
Can you demonstrate the economy won't improve medium to long term?

Soldato

You do, well in a concept. You have your rig details in your sig where you could put anything else. Instead you choose to put a pointer to where you are on the PC components grade.
I'd imply some thoughts as to why you don't care about money (but in a way you do, at least you want to be involved in some sort of grading competition) but, nah.

I hear you when you say you don't care about money, I don't either but I do care about my children, my family, my job because it provides for the aforementioned. If you think this is some contest where there are lessons to be taught over monetary concepts, let me just say, you don't do that with people who have sat and studied this game to see it's like Wargames, yes Josua, there are no winners. Tic Tac Toe.

Soldato
You got kids? Seriously? Do you have a mortgage, to provide somewhere for your children to live?
Is your job at risk if the economy contracts?

See how much health you have when you can't feed your kids, or stress from the fear of employment makes your life circumstances awful.

Oh the fear. Shame on you :mad:

Associate
To many people get hung up on the word Money, its a currency to allow for exchange/barter, its designed to allow everyone to exchange goods and services with each party knowing the worth of each side. Unless you wish to trade in copper ore, cloth or chicken eggs its required.

We all get hung up on currency in some way because it allows us to do so many things, we will never life a currency free existence until energy and matter creation are infinite and free to produce, i.e. never in our life times.

Shesh

Soldato
To many people get hung up on the word Money, its a currency to allow for exchange/barter, its designed to allow everyone to exchange goods and services with each party knowing the worth of each side. Unless you wish to trade in copper ore, cloth or chicken eggs its required.

We all get hung up on currency in some way because it allows us to do so many things, we will never life a currency free existence until energy and matter creation are infinite and free to produce, i.e. never in our life times.

Shesh

Those who love money will hate God and nations too it seems.

Soldato
Well the feeling is mutual on idiotic statements. Shame on us. Our export power is up on where it was before the vote. As Farage said, so what.

The benefits are well listed.
I can not demonstrate a timescale, it's out of my hands.

Can you demonstrate a timescale for Britain to fall?
Can you demonstrate the economy won't improve medium to long term?

Your last two questions (comments?).
No one, not even the most educated in Britain, nor the most renowned psychic can give you what you want. Although the smugness of your questions I bet is entirely appreciated by persons other than myself.

Thing is you can't even ask those questions because as I've said above you don't know if the answer you will get is wrong or right.

Caporegime
Quick straw poll - who has citizenship of another EU country that they can use if it came to it?

My ther half is half European so we will be looking in to her getting dual citizenship and me piggybacking on that if we want to move/work in Europe. A hard slog but at least that gives us options for the future. :(

Soldato
Your last two questions (comments?).
No one, not even the most educated in Britain, nor the most renowned psychic can give you what you want. Although the smugness of your questions I bet is entirely appreciated by persons other than myself.

Thing is you can't even ask those questions because as I've said above you don't know if the answer you will get is wrong or right.

The irony... yet I was just expected to answer unanswerable questions and I'm the smug one.

Soldato
Such a sig worth poster, the gift that keeps on giving...

Health does not cost us money in a financial sense, we are not the US.

So its mute point really, we have the best health care in the world and it costs me nothing except NI which is pennies when you look at the grand scheme of things.

I am flattered by you sig its such an honor. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom