• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
I've seen a lad post elsewhere that he's struggling to get his evga SC to 2000mhz. So clearly while it's possible for every card, the ones with the lowest base clock have to furthest to travel when OC'ing them in order to get to the highest clocks people are reporting. It's why I ordered an xtreme, high clock to start with so less work to get an insane clock. Plus the Palit cards are ugly as hell.
I must admit I came very close to switching from my regular xtremes to the palits today.. I'm glad I didn't, but if they're going to be a no show for near another month, while the Xtreme PP and other editions flow in then I don't know what I'm going to do.

I don't mind waiting say another week or even two for my xtremes but the silence on these cards right now is very frustrating.

Associate
Waiting on the Inno 3d X3. A biatch (intentional misspelling) of them did come in last week but unfortunately there were only 5..yes 5 in that biatch. I mean, why bother sending any at all?

Associate
How many were shipped?

Yep 50 x SC and 50 x FTW on the GTX1080 I am waiting for tracking but guess they would land Thursday 7th.

Next round same time next week will be slightly stronger again on both with ETA to OCUK of 14th July.

Might be able to steal the odd few in between from other regions but stick to these dates for now.

Ben

Soldato
Yep 50 x SC and 50 x FTW on the GTX1080 I am waiting for tracking but guess they would land Thursday 7th.

Next round same time next week will be slightly stronger again on both with ETA to OCUK of 14th July.

Might be able to steal the odd few in between from other regions but stick to these dates for now.

Ben

Ok, sounding like a decent shot of next Thursday as I am currently 105th in the SC queue (as of Friday)

Associate
I must admit I came very close to switching from my regular xtremes to the palits today.. I'm glad I didn't, but if they're going to be a no show for near another month, while the Xtreme PP and other editions flow in then I don't know what I'm going to do.

I don't mind waiting say another week or even two for my xtremes but the silence on these cards right now is very frustrating.

Agree with you about the silence. The questions about the standard xtremes has been asked numerous times over the last few days and ignored every time. Worrying.

Associate
Agree with you about the silence. The questions about the standard xtremes has been asked numerous times over the last few days and ignored every time. Worrying.

I agree, I've asked a couple of times, with no avail. Just hoping Gigabyte are catering for all their boards, but just the ones with the highest price point.

Last edited:
Associate
EVGA Jacob said on twitter a few days ago that he estimates the Hybrid 1080 will land in mid July and will be ready shortly. I think the most likely scenario is the first batch will land at the end of this month.

Back
Top Bottom