• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Soldato
@ Simon I just had a really bad thought and I promise I didnt giggle like a girl when I thought of it but what happens if those 36 that jumped ship to the FTW were numbered before you in the queue system !!!!? I would love to be a fly on your wall :eek:

That's the problem with this queue system. The Ti will nearly be launching by the time mine arrives :D

Associate
In which case Simon I am genuinely happy for you (lucky bar steward!)
I have almost blew up my 2 680sin my new rig trying to gain performance while I wait Any more waiting and I doubt they will be in any state to sell on

Associate
I'm 83rd in the queue for a strix 1080.. is there even any point in me waiting? They have literally zero idea when they will get here. Been without a gpu for a over a month and it looks like it'll be another month before I can get one

I feel for you my 980ti Seahawk died and I have been using my older R9 280X for the last 3 months. Playing Ark on medium settings is painfull

Associate
I'm wondering the same thing... I was 94th the other day for the SC so am half expecting to get my card in next week's delivery but with the lack of ASUS news and EVGA cards arriving, I figure I'm going to end up having to wait even longer still just because others have given up waiting for their cards.

REALLY hope that isn't the case though - will recheck my queue position next week I guess...

Associate
Hi guys

Sorry just back in from meeting this morning, just tracked.

Still out for delivery today. As soon as I see it arrive il nudge Gibbo and tell him to get himself down to the warehouse and help pack the orders!!

Ben

Hit F5 and it shows DELIVERED by TNT at 14.35....

Gibbo over to you...

Right onto next week delivery now.

Ben

Caporegime
The one I'm buying from Overclockers I'm keeping believe me guys I have no card atm.

I'd be more than happy selling my Amazon cards for the ocuk retail price if / when they arrive.

If not I'll hit eBay and probably get considerably more for the strix card. Was just more looking out for my fellow friends in the ocuk community :).

Again you are missing my point. You cant sell them at ocuk price, you have to sell them at no more than you paid for them from Amazon............thats the rules im afraid.

plus selling fees on ebay is 10% so suspect you will just get your money back whereas if you cancel them, you won't even have to pay so therefore no money back needed.

Associate
Ben will production ramp up any this week ? I have a feeling Asus are about to lose a lot of preorders and at 50 FTW arriving weekly theres a good chance by next week Ill be shoved down to around 200 in the queue or worse:confused:

Associate
If we did not take money upfront, and charged card today when shipped, the outcome for us is the same, we'd still lose.

Unless what your suggesting is OcUK does not take upfront payment, so then when this happens we simply increase the prices and charge customers the new higher price or cancel their orders. Think if we did latter people would not be so happy.

No offence but that's your problem and that course of action is exactly what you should be doing. No retailer should take anybody's money until they are in a position to supply them the item they paid for. However you are far from alone in this practice.

I can't cancel my order because if I did, when the price I paid in sterling is refunded to my card, I'd get 70 euro less than what I paid for it pre brexit.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

I can confirm they are here, warehouse will get them shipped out today and shall be working until 19:00 to make sure it happens.

Back
Top Bottom