10 police officers shot by snipers at BLM protest in Dallas

Soldato
I would say that Guardians charts were incredibly misleading as they only told one half the story, this gives an incredibly distorted outlook on law enforcement in america. Its either incredibly stupid or deliberate(more likely), either way all this does is increase the anti police sentiment and makes the problem worse, bravo Guardian.....bravo.......

While it's certainly not free of bias, this article provides an interesting alternative perspective:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

Soldato
According to these protest groups, black people who get shot are always innocent, never done anything wrong in their life... Usually comes out after that its complete BS...just saying

I think the only important bit is if they were innocent at the time they got shot to death by the police.

And don't forget, with the incidents we hear about that usually seems to be the case, as it's not a news story when the Police justifiably shoot someone.

Soldato
If the group actually did state that it wanted to kill all cops then yes, your train of thought would be understandable. The reality is it doesn't and you're just being intentionally obtuse.

"What do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want em? NOW!"

Multiple demo's multiple areas and is one of their official chants according to some.

Some of them may have had a sore throat from shouting it at the last demo I'm sure though.

Time to get that bib you lent to deuse, you're gonna need it

Soldato
The mistake you're making again is the assumption that the actions of a minority of lunatics is representative of the whole group. If the group actually did state that it wanted to kill all cops then yes, your train of thought would be understandable. The reality is it doesn't and you're just being intentionally obtuse.

not that i'm much of a fan of Paul Joseph Watson, but are you *really* sure about that?

Soldato

Multiple demo's multiple areas and is one of their official chants according to some.

Some of them may have had a sore throat from shouting it at the last demo I'm sure though.

Oh you!

One of their official chants? I wish to see where this is documented and endorsed as an official BLM chant? You're right, deffo terrorists.

Your insights are astounding. Do share more about what you know about everything and everyone.

Soldato
Oh you!

One of their official chants? I wish to see where this is documented and endorsed as an official BLM chant? You're right, deffo terrorists.

Your insights are astounding. Do share more about what you know about everything and everyone.

So are you saying there was just one person in one BLM demo shouting that or was it more than likely 95%+?

The fact they allow it, continue it and then spout it on social media is enough to disprove your myopic opinions.

Well at least I still retain the ability to see and hear hence knowing the chant. As the poster said above have a nosey at the Paul Joseph Watson video. You wont even have to flick on your hearing aid as it puts subtitles up just in case you are unsure what several hundred people from a BLM demo are shouting.

Associate

Multiple demo's multiple areas and is one of their official chants according to some people who may or may not exist inside my head.

Fixed it for you. :)

Soldato
So are you saying there was just one person in one BLM demo shouting that or was it more than likely 95%+?

The fact they allow it, continue it and then spout it on social media is enough to disprove your myopic opinions.

Well at least I still retain the ability to see and hear hence knowing the chant. As the poster said above have a nosey at the Paul Joseph Watson video. You wont even have to flick on your hearing aid as it puts subtitles up just in case you are unsure what several hundred people from a BLM demo are shouting.

Yes, and everyone who is Muslim is an evil, West hating murderer. Everyone who voted Leave is a stupid racist. When Tony Blair invaded Iraq you personally should also be held accountable during any investigation of war crime, after all you are a UK citizen and therefore a member of the terrorist group that is white people living in England.

Associate
Also, does anyone actually take Paul Jospeh Watson seriously anymore? Years ago he was actually a decently talented researcher who did a fair enough job of setting out his findings reasonably well. Now he's just a hate-filled vile bile-seeping clickbait peddler who seemingly is trying to be the next Milo Yappadappapoodleus.

Soldato
Also, does anyone actually take Paul Jospeh Watson seriously anymore? Years ago he was actually a decently talented researcher who did a fair enough job of setting out his findings reasonably well. Now he's just a hate-filled vile bile-seeping clickbait peddler who seemingly is trying to be the next Milo Yappadappapoodleus.

It's true. I used to enjoy his pieces but now it's just a long rant. Needless to say, certain people like to cite him as confirmation for their own bias regardless of the content.

The mistake you're making again is the assumption that the actions of a minority of lunatics is representative of the whole group. If the group actually did state that it wanted to kill all cops then yes, your train of thought would be understandable. The reality is it doesn't and you're just being intentionally obtuse.

That would be the same assumption that the few racist/inexperienced police officers is representative of the American police force. Not convinced everyone makes that distinction either.

Soldato
Thirteenth word in the article is 'leftist'. That's as much as I needed to see.

That's a pitty. I did acknowledge the article has a clear bias, but it does make interesting points and does delve deeper than the shallow view of many other news outlets.

I'm a lefty. I'm just a lefty that has a bit of sympathy for victims on both sides. It's a bit disappointing that most of this forum's left wingers just want to blame the police, an attitude that many news outlets like The Guardian also have.

Last edited:

B&W

B&W

Soldato
If you look at each case and check the details you will see cops using excessive force often killing the suspect when there is no need to. Often these suspects are black.

Forget whether they come from deprived backgrounds or are criminals no one needs to be murdered in cold blood. I guess this is why black people feel discriminated.

These cops need to be tried for murder not pardoned or excused as often seems the case.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
The criminal rate of black Americans is 3 times higher than the national average. That's why suspects are often black.

Yes but the way many are shot in cold blood is that warranted? Never see many videos of whites in the same situation, I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom