Show us your kitty cats

Mat

Mat

Soldato
<3

I'm after one of these to go with my British Blue (my apartment's colour scheme is blue & cream).

Seems like a strange reason to want a particular cat. What happens when you move or redecorate, are you going to get rid of the cats? If not, why get them to match in the first place? Why not just get a cat that is in need of a home rather than something to satisfy your shallow aesthetic requirements?!

Man of Honour
Catio is coming along. Just needs a bit of bracing (shelves will do that) and filling with fun stuff :D
Why are are you building a cat cage?

Our cattery owner is building herself a catio and now the missus wants one... might shut the cat up i guess, he keeps wailing to go out since we've been walking him round the garden (indoor cat as well)

Soldato
My wifes cat:
IMG_0587_zpsll8fexpe.jpg

And my princess:
IMG_0679_zpsm3xtd50d.jpg

Associate
I've got 2 cats, Kato (neutered) and Evie (spayed) and there is a Tom that hangs about near my house (got Evie pregnant before she way spayed).
Had the patio door open this evening and came in from the kitchen and noticed that the Sky box and fireplace have been sprayed.
I'm 99% sure it's the local tom as before we got the microchip cat flap we caught him in the house and him spraying the kitchen cupboards.
An ideas what things i could do to stop or at least deter him from coming in and spraying in the house. Have put my supersoaker by the door ready to chase him off.

Soldato
Cats! After having Poppy getting knocked down and finally being back to normal she was back at the vet yesterday for what they think was a bee sting to the eye. She struggled to open it in the mornings, it looks different and her face was swolen to one side.

Today I get a call as I'm finishing work to rush home and take Oliver to the vet as he's cut right through one of his wee paw pads.

Cone of shame tonight and back tomorrow to get it stitched up!

YY0dLJs.jpg
toapXIp.jpg

Soldato
We do pay petplan but didn't submit a claim for the knocking down £110ish, yesterday was only £34. £31 today for oliver, not sure what tomorrow will cost.

Not sure at what value I'd claim insurance. The renewal would go up a lot after 3 claims?

Caporegime
Aw Sorry Phate mate :( Gutted for ya. Any idea what it was?

RIP Tony
Thanks DW.

Honestly we've no idea. It could be a freak accident, a virus, he could've eaten some pesticide from a neighbouring garden. Either way I'm glad my dad didn't opt for the potentially painful tests which would've prolonged the pain/suffering.

Not gonna lie, I've contacted two ragdoll breeders...stay tuned people :o

Associate
Lost my old cat back in december, Had her for 18 years, I would love another but I don't think my german shepherd would get on with it.

-- Anyone saw the size of those Savannah cats? There massive!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom