Wiley fox swift?

Soldato
I've got it currently on the 14 day trial they offer. It's not great but nice enough. I'm quite impressed with battery life, charged it on Monday eve and it's down to 39% currently almost 2 days later. I'm not a heavy user but I made several phone calls and sent plenty of whats app messages.
For a cheap and fairly basic phone is good IMO.

Soldato
Any company who uses ROM to describe storage sizes drops down in my books. What good is 16/32 gb of Read Only Memory I want a phone that can write my pictures and games to phone memory

Soldato
I think we can safely assume most people on this forum will know the basics.

Hence why I ask is there a typo somewhere. Seems off to write off hardware as "pants" due to a typo.

Soldato
I was thinking of buying one. I was genuinely interested to hear why she thought it was pants. It's been this and the 1GB/8GB Moto G 3gen. Already have a Moto G for the kids. I've been playing with it to see if id replace my Lumia with it. This far it's not as clear cut as i was expecting.

Soldato
They're good solid phones for cheap androids, screen is decent enough, dual sim if you need, sd expansion, cyanogen so very customisable.

I've been very impressed with them

Associate
Yeh, I've been looking for a mid range phone and there's just so much choice its bewildering. 3 days now and every phone I look at has its pros and cons, but nothing seems to stand out as a great deal. :(

Back
Top Bottom