What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Saw the Mont Blanc Timewalker in store today, the version with the oyster dial and rose gold markers and hands and brown leather strap looked so good in the flesh. The case and lug design is very unique as well. This one had the exhibition back.

Capture_3.png

I think as a dress watch it looked fantastic and certainly one I'd like to own one day.

Now that I would buy. - it would go with my pen :)

Soldato
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is that from HUBLOT's new 'Classique' Line, hence the reduced lug-to-lug width when compared to their standard offerings?

I think it was Dobies Summerhouse collection - limited edition number 561,381-:p

Have to say it's a bit heavy but I have never overslept since wearing it in bed.:rolleyes:.

The elastic band strap cut's into wrist though

Soldato
SKX 007 coming my way. Maybe a bit silly with the £-$ at the moment. Cost £153, £25 more than pre Brexit.

The Orient Mako II in with the blue dial looks nice as well. Must resist. :)

Man of Honour
The brand owner is very active on the facebook group im on. They make some nice affordable watches. Something i admire about the microbrands. You get great contact/feedback direct from the manufacturer..

Absolutely. I have a precista from timefactors that I like very much and similar with that.

Caporegime
SKX 007 coming my way. Maybe a bit silly with the £-$ at the moment. Cost £153, £25 more than pre Brexit.

The Orient Mako II in with the blue dial looks nice as well. Must resist. :)
Paid £189.00 for mine from singapore, would have been a bit cheaper if id opted for the K model, (J vesion here). Not that theres much difference in them bar a few cosmetic details.

Soldato
Paid £189.00 for mine from singapore, would have been a bit cheaper if id opted for the K model, (J vesion here). Not that theres much difference in them bar a few cosmetic details.

CreationWatches? :). Got mine from there and it came from Singapore also.

Arrived today, K version. Tis very nice, put it on a zulu strap already :). Bloody faff those spring bars are.

Compared to my K version SKX009, the bezel rotation is a bit nicer on the 007, but the edge polishing is sharper on the 009.

Back
Top Bottom