• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Any update on the EVGA 1080 Hybrid specs, and when it will be available?

Someone asked Jacob Freeman on twitter yesterday - "Will have some DIY kits today, cards later this month."

Source: https://twitter.com/EVGA_JacobF/status/755507278959095808

As this month ends next week "Later this month" would imply, next week perhaps? What that means for when overclockers gets them - Soon thereafter maybe? ^.^

Associate
8pc arrived today and orders are shipping.
Thanks for the update.

Enjoy, Pawcat. Hope you get your dispatch email today, Drowshall.

Inno3d shipped 8 units in 2 weeks. I was 23rd 2 weeks ago, so I should be 15th now at a rough guess. Oh, wait... just discovered I'm 1st in queue now.

I'm waiting for one too and am of the same mind as you. It pi55ed me off when some x4's came in but not ours. Like someone else said..would have just bought an x4 to start with, they were only an extra tenner at the time..** Fully Star out all swearing ** luck
Haha, I said that! If you were 17th last week, check again, you could be much higher up now, if not already there. Seems lots of people have left the queue.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for the update.

Inno3d shipped 8 units in 2 weeks. I was 23rd 2 weeks ago, so I should be 15th now at a rough guess. Oh, wait... just discovered I'm 1st in queue now.

Haha, I said that! If you were 17th last week, check again, you could be much higher up now, if not already there. Seems lots of people have left the queue.

I thought it was supposed to be 10 pieces today???

Caporegime
Shame EVGA arent shipping more to ocuk to clear the backorders, I see they have cleared all the pre-orders on their own website and FTW are now in stock for immediate delivery.

Just not a great price. :(

Ben, cant you grab 50 of the ones from your own website and sneak them off to Gibbo? :)

Associate
wow!! just got my email EVGA 1080 FTW on is way with the rest of my order ..

Good's Shipped :

Just to let you guys know I ordered this on the 7th June ...

Associate
Gibbo, I'll swap my May 27th ordered Strix OC 44th 37th in queue for the Gainward Phoenix GLH right now, just say the word...the word being that you'll waive the £100 price difference. Dude, I'm saving you £30 compared to the £749 Strix pricing :) (already know the 799 is just to stop people ordering)

Don't make me beg.

Ok. I'm going to beg....Please for the love of God I've had an Oculus Rift since May 28th and yet I'm still a VRgin because I've been waiting 2 months for a GPU.

;) :D

Last edited:
Associate
Shame EVGA arent shipping more to ocuk to clear the backorders, I see they have cleared all the pre-orders on their own website and FTW are now in stock for immediate delivery.

Ben, cant you grab 50 of the ones from your own website and sneak them off to Gibbo? :)

Must be all gone again. None available for order now. They were supposed to email me when available too and I don't get any email.

On the EU website that is. And the price there is the the best around.

Caporegime
Must be all gone again. None available for order now. They were supposed to email me when available too and I don't get any email.

On the EU website that is. And the price there is the the best around.

I got an email yesterday evening and they were in stock when I looked. Almost bought one but then did the conversion from euros and decided not too.

But funny how they keep popping into stock on EVGA website so clearly there is no backlog with pre-orders but ocuk still getting 40 drip fed per week which isnt nearly enough.

Associate
I got an email yesterday evening and they were in stock when I looked. Almost bought one but then did the conversion from euros and decided not too.

But funny how they keep popping into stock on EVGA website so clearly there is no backlog with pre-orders but ocuk still getting 40 drip fed per week which isnt nearly enough.

I see. I thought you were talking about more today. I got the email yesterday but by the time I could click through they were all gone.

Associate

The good news is I am on allocations from Friday last week for all of Europe as my boss is away on holiday.

Was only tiny the stocks on the EU online store as we are prioritising backorders at the moment around Europe.

Only customers reporting this to us are receiving the stocks to clear as quickly as possible. As you will see more stock into OCUK this week as I have taken control of this since last Friday :)

Ben

Last edited:
Soldato
The good news is I am on allocations from Friday last week for all of Europe as my boss is away on holiday.

Was only tiny the stocks on the EU online store as we are prioritising backorders at the moment around Europe.

Only customers reporting this to us are receiving the stocks to clear as quickly as possible. As you will see more stock into OCUK this week as I have taken control of this since last Friday :)

Ben

Yet when AMD / Sapphire do the same thing its wrong?? lol, double standards much to all the Nvidia fans on these boards...

I find it ironic that AMD / Sapphire just got slammed for this very thing by many many members of these boards, yet here we have an actual EVGA Rep, stating doing the exact same thing.

No dig at you Ben, if EVGA made AMD cards i would buy yours everytime and i understand the position companies like yourselves are in.

Associate
Thanks for the update.

No luck for me today :(

According to the CS I spoke to I'm now 2nd in the queue.

Back
Top Bottom