Spooky Coincidences

Caporegime
Not the first case of people dreaming events before hand.

My great-grandma swore on something similar. She said she was sure her son (my great uncle) had come to visit her when she was sleeping but she didn't like it because part of his head was caved in.
Week later she found out he'd been killed in a military accident in Germany, the troop transport he'd been travelling in had over turned.
The driver was drunk so the army hadn't released details straight away but it had happened on the night she'd had the dream.
She'd told multiple people about it before the family got the news. Took another month to get his body back. When they did they couldn't have an open casket due to the decomposition and damage from the accident. Broke her heart.

Soldato
OP
Heard a particular song on the radio, tuned in to another station and the same song was playing at the exact same point. Tuned in to a different station and the same again! :eek:

If the song was 'Happy' by Pharrell and the time was last summer, that's not coincidence but inevitable :D

Soldato
My sister got a Bon Jovi CD (Crossroads iirc!) and was playing it. In my room I was listening to the radio to the exact same song so I rushed in to tell her it was on the radio (I was like 10!) and she turned down her mini hifi thing and whacked the radio on.

Exact same point in the song! :D

Back
Top Bottom