TimTams are the best biscuits

Soldato
Tim Tams huh.. and where do you buy these. ASDA and Tesco don't appear to have them.

I would have said the Australia shop in Covent Garden but this closed down a while back which is disappointing. Harvey Nicks and Selfridges sell them, I guess you can source them online too.

Associate
I was recently introduced to the TimTam biscuit and I have to say they are my favorite biscuit now. They are essentially Penguins but taste exponentially better for some reason. What is your favorite biscuit at the moment?

More info required, which ones? Turkish Delight Tim Tams are the best, sadly were a limited edition I think :)

Mat

Mat

Soldato

What the hell are these doing in here?! They're not biscuits, they're a travesty! They're the kind of thing someone would put out, on a small plate to make it look as though they're offering a nice, tasty treat but in fact they're trying to tell you that they hate you and all your kin. They look like the manufacturer wanted to copy Kit-Kats but was too stupid to figure it out so decided to give up and go and make Parma Violets instead :mad:

Permabanned
Does anyone remember those Cadbury's sandwich snack biscuits that come in the purple wrappers? They where my absolute favourites. See them around from time to time and always make a point of buying the shop out.

Back
Top Bottom