Shots Fired in Munich Shopping Centre

Soldato
Got to love the media advising not to post information from the area on social media etc, but they broadcast all of it, wtf?

Permabanned
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

That one. That's why the Americans sometimes need to use forces like the SAS

That happened almost 40 years ago. I think things have moved on since then. The SAS are not some mythical god like force, unapposed amongst other western nations. France, German, US - they all have equally equivalent special forces. We've all had plenty of practice for the past 20 years in the M.E to hone our skills.

Soldato
That happened almost 40 years ago. I think things have moved on since then. The SAS are not some mythical god like force, unapposed amongst other western nations. France, German, US - they all have equally equivalent special forces. We've all had plenty of practice for the past 20 years in the M.E to hone our skills.

Indeed. I'm all for a bit of national pride in our armed forces (for once) but most nations have very effective and professional forces that are designed to combat exactly this kind of problem. They're not on some hot line bat phone right now receiving instruction on how to do their job.

Anyway.... Back to the tragedy that is unfolding. The news is really sketchy at the minute. No one seems to know the real facts right now. It's all assumption based.

Caporegime
Witnesses said that the gunman screamed 'I'm German' and '**** foreigners' before shooting.

If this is true then today I become a conspiracy theorist. This sounds like exactly the type of thing the current German government would orchestrate.

initial (supposed) witness statements are often crap with these things... another witness has apparently claimed he shouted allahu akbar

we don't really know either way just yet

Soldato
Im taking bets on one of the folowing options from reading this thread

1. Yet another muslim nutjob

2. A gernan non muslim nutjob sick of the muslim nutjobs and singling them out (doesnt seem likley)

3. A greek orthadox person

Soldato
The guy who came out of Mcdonalds didn't seem too bothered about singling anyone out, he just pointed at a bunch of people running away and unloaded a clip,

He also had a weird stagger/limp - which seemed a bit strange, I wonder if he was on drugs or something *shrugs*

Permabanned
The guy who came out of Mcdonalds didn't seem too bothered about singling anyone out, he just pointed at a bunch of people running away and unloaded a clip,

He also had a weird stagger/limp - which seemed a bit strange, I wonder if he was on drugs or something *shrugs*

Drugs don't make you limp unless at the point of barely walking.

Source: Taken drugs

Back
Top Bottom