Last edited:
Permabanned
Religion of peace
Ain't no Muslim bruv
We must be tolerant
Get used to living like this
Just one bad apple

Blah blah blah.

Another middle eastern person killing Europeans....again. What's it been now? 2 days?

Permabanned
Just more of these strange coincidences again....

"Neither Sunday's attack nor a shooting rampage by an 18-year-old Iranian-German man that killed nine people in Munich on Friday bore any sign of connections with terrorism, police said.

The Islamist militant Telegram channel, however, seized the moment to urge more "lone wolf" attacks. "Perhaps (any) small attack you do may add to the cause for the disbelieving (governments) to finally retreat from attack or oppressing Muslim lands," the group said in an online post, according to the SITE Intelligence Group monitoring organization."

Caporegime
Thankfully it wasn't a terrorist attack. Just some lone nutter obsessed with a woman:

Mohammad Alhelo told German newspaper, Stuttgarter-Zeitung, that the man had run into the restaurant swinging the machete around his head.

He said: "He ran with the machete through the restaurant and swung it over their heads".

The 20-year-old, who worked at the fast food restaurant with the attacker and his victim, said he refilling the drinks machine when the attack started and ran away in a panic.

Mr Alhelo said the attacker was arguing with the woman before he killed her on the street - he said he had fallen in love with the woman when he started working there.

(Source).

Caporegime
What is your magic vetting process? Perhaps you should let the Home Office know about it.

So if someone turns up at your house and asks to come in, you let them in no questions asked?

The fact that they were ditching passports to be able to more easily come into Europe says a lot.

Frankly, complete unknowns with no history should not be allowed to move freely in society.

Is this not a very simple and reasonable suggestion? If you have no history, you cannot come in and move around freely. If you come in it will be to a detention centre, you will not come freely into the country until we know who you are, where you come from, why you don't have a passport, where you have been for the last few years...

And sorry, if you can't tell us who you are where you're from, you've "lost" your passport, then you can either stay in the detention centre or return where you came from. We'll even pay for the return flight.

"Bleeding hearts" who say they should be allowed in to freely move around regardless of how they came to be here are frankly idiots.

Caporegime
No. I see a trait and then when the media say "Syrian refugee". That becomes the point I make a decision that I see this as an IsIs affiliated attack.

Or will this be another he had multiple mental health issues, wife left him.

All news is old news.

So...who is right now then? Mr Jumping to Conclusions.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ooh just noticed the date myself. I read the article seeing Saturday afternoon. Put 2 and 2 together and got 5 on that one. Seemed to follow the weeks theme.

Soldato
Ooh just noticed the date myself. I read the article seeing Saturday afternoon. Put 2 and 2 together and got 5 on that one. Seemed to follow the weeks theme.

Must admit I'm unsure now :D.

I'm not 100% sure if the 2011 bit is the article linked or the previous article. The layout is very broken on mobile.

Soldato
"The explosion was not an accident, appears to have been intentional (Bavarian Interior Ministry's spokesman)"

What a horrible week for Germany :(

Caporegime
Everyone is born equal (not in prospects, but in being completely untarnished by the world we live in; completely innocent). And it's doubly sad when kids get mixed up in all of this.

Sadly not all societies are equal. And some societies excel at bringing out the worst in their citizens.

Heck, you have to imagine that if the ISIS caliphate became established, and ran for a few decades, the poor brainwashed kids that came out of that society would have almost nothing in common with any Westerner. And would probably want to kill us infidels more than anything else in the world.

So whilst I'm hesitant to use the word "equality", the idea that we can all inter-mingle and get on is just so much fairy tale nonsense.

Bingo. It's not about individuals. It's about entire cultures and societies.

Back
Top Bottom