Ansbach explosion: Syrian asylum seeker blows himself up in Germany

Soldato
We can think 'great, at least he only killed himself' but several people were hurt, three seriously, so this will affect them for the rest of their lives. I know some people say 'you can't blame all of them' but if they weren't there it wouldn't have happened would it.
Just how many rapes, assaults, and deaths should be considered an acceptable price to pay.

Associate
I quote from German interior minister

"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing other"

I think his intentions are very clear

Soldato

"We don't know if this man planned on suicide or if he had the intention of killing other"

And so the attempt to minimise the severity of the situation begins. What next? Drop anything Muslim sounding from his name? Give him a mental health badge? Say it wasn't him that would have killed those people but the bomb?

Caporegime

Guess that mwans they arent sure if he was a suicide bomber or trying to plant the bomb and walk away

Associate
And so the attempt to minimise the severity of the situation begins. What next? Drop anything Muslim sounding from his name? Give him a mental health badge? Say it wasn't him that would have killed those people but the bomb?

They will photoshop his picture to make him look more German... which they actually did in Sweden :eek:

Associate

You mean like this? From the same interior minister, ref bbc news.

"Mr Herrmann said the man had been known to have tried to take his own life twice and had spent time in a psychiatric clinic."

Caporegime

lol yup, that's why he did it in public... and with a bomb

I know they want to play down these attacks after they've completely screwed things up with the whole #RefugeesWelcome thing but that statement from the German minister is ridiculous

Man of Honour
Really of all the countries in Europe to wind up, the Bosh really aren't the ones as that 'master race' mind set will start to show itself again before long and heaven forbid the people who get in the way. They do have form...

Man of Honour
Really of all the countries in Europe to wind up, the Bosh really aren't the ones as that 'master race' mind set will start to show itself again before long and heaven forbid the people who get in the way. They do have form...

Honestly, I think most Europeans are too weak and accepting to rise up nowadays. I think it will take a lot more for us/them to start pushing back hard.

Man of Honour
Honestly, I think most Europeans are too weak and accepting to rise up nowadays. I think it will take a lot more for us/them to start pushing back hard.

That's what remains believe too. There is a sea change, the natives are restless.

Man of Honour
I do think that long term Muslims will be viewed with hate and suspicion because of this.

I've been saying it for years. I am certainly not saying it's right, I am just saying it will happen and as a minority in Western Europe it could become very difficult for them.

Back
Top Bottom