US: Fargo

Soldato
How did I miss this show? I've just watched the first 3 episodes of the 1st season. I replayed the dragons car scene more than 10 times. One of the most badass moments I've ever seen.

Soldato
Good solid start to Season 3, nice to see the actor from halt & catch fire got a part.
As for Season 2 better than Season 1! lawl, not even close! Season 2 was dull and pretentious and nowhere near as good as Season 1. Hopefully Season 3 is more like the original season :)

Soldato
It's looking good so far and I failed to recognise Ewan McGregor in either of his roles :D

Mary Elizabeth Winstead looks like being a memorable character and Carrie **** of Leftovers fame should do the same on the law enforcement side of the equation - I'm already at the stage where I can't wait for next week's episode.

ps. nice job by the OcUK swear filter for banning her surname :D

Soldato
are there any updates on C4 showing ?- this was all I could find (save everyone going on a useless web hunt ?)

submitted 8 days ago by MXPele
I emailed Channel 4 regarding Fargo's return in the US this Wednesday, here is the response I received:

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding FARGO.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us with your enquiry. With regards to this enquiry, we are pleased to inform you that series 3 of Fargo is coming to Channel 4, but as Channel 4 only confirm our schedules up to 2 weeks in advance, we are currently unable to confirm when this new series will begin. We can also confirm that if you want to catch up on series 2, it is being repeated on All 4 with the first 5 episodes of that series available now, and the further 5 episodes being made available before the new series begins.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/fargo/episode-guide/series-2

We hope that this information is of help to you.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us here at Channel 4 and for your interest in our programming.

So at least we have confirmation that it will be airing on Channel 4 again but unfortunately it doesn't seem like we should expect Season 3 to air within the next couple of weeks at least.

Back
Top Bottom