• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Hi there

As expected:

20x EVGA 1080 SC arrived and shipping (16 more due end of next week)
70x EVGA 1080 FTW arrived and shipping (some left spare for fresh orders)

40x MSI 1080 Armor OC arrived (Plenty spare)
7x MSI 1080 Seahawk X arrived

50x Inno3D 1080 X3 arrived (Plenty spare)
5x Inno3D 1080 X4 arrived (Some spare)

10x Gigabyte 1080 Waterforce arrived (Some spare)
10x Gigabyte 1080 Extreme PP more arrived (Plenty spare)

100+ more Zotac AMP & AMP Extreme 1080 arrived, few hundred of each in stock now. :)

So not a bad say so far, Inno3D turned up early and some little surprises from MSI.

Literally everything other than KFA2 :'(
Wish some little suprises turned up with these.

Associate
i have been reading this forum post, i was wanting to know the rules of upgrading to a different card - I have the EVGA 1080 SC on order and with the FTW edition now in stock what can i do to upgrade to that?

Associate
Literally everything other than KFA2 :'(
Wish some little suprises turned up with these.

today i swap my kfa2 reference blower pre order for inno3d helculeZ twin X2(fits to my ek waterblock).

I paid extra £35 ,but....

Dear Rafal , Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

My first and...last pre order. :(

Associate
Kinda worried now was 6th in line for gtx 1080 sc and still haven't got a notification when others clearly do. Here is hoping I have a notification in the morning / afternoon.

Associate
I got my shipping notice, arrives tomorrow(well, today, cursed ******' insomnia) *hyperventilates*.

Going to be interested to see just how much of a jump in-practice the card is given I'm moving up from a 7970 GHz :D

Caporegime
I got my shipping notice, arrives tomorrow(well, today, cursed ******' insomnia) *hyperventilates*.

Going to be interested to see just how much of a jump in-practice the card is given I'm moving up from a 7970 GHz :D

Massive. I went from a 7970 to a pair of 290x to a 1080 and that last jump was very noticable so yours will be as well :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Not such great news today.

KFA2 got me some China allocation but all they could get was 10pc 1080 EX OC and 10pc HOF which will arrive next week. No blowers unfortunately.

Gigabyte then gave bad news that no Extreme regular 1080 will be available until end of August.

Caporegime
Hi there

KFA2 got me some China allocation but all they could get was 10pc 1080 EX OC and 10pc HOF which will arrive next week. No blowers unfortunately.

Gigabyte then gave bad news that no Extreme regular 1080 will be available until end of August.

This launch has been a joke tbh and Nvidia and AIBs should be ashamed. to have to wait at least 3 months for your pre ordered card to arrive is disgusting.

Associate
Hi there

Hi Gibbo.
Thanks for checking.

With this information, can you please consider now my question about swapping to PP ?
Queue for Xtreme is probably short anyway as don't see any other people interested in this card on this thread (other than me :) )
3 months waiting time is a bit ridiculous. To be honest, last month we also thought that it will be available end of July and now end of August.
I don't blame you or OCUK, just greedy Gigabyte which was my GPU supplier of choice for many years but I think with their policy, it's time to say goodbye to Gigabyte.
If I knew, I would pre-order Asus Strix OC. I know the queue is even longer but now I think it's better card than Xtreme anyway.

Any thoughts Gibbo ? Anything you can do ?
Thanks

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo.
Thanks for checking.

With this information, can you please consider now my question about swapping to PP ?
Queue for Xtreme is probably short anyway as don't see any other people interested in this card on this thread (other than me :) )
3 months waiting time is a bit ridiculous. To be honest, last month we also thought that it will be available end of July and now end of August.
I don't blame you or OCUK, just greedy Gigabyte which was my GPU supplier of choice for many years but I think with their policy, it's time to say goodbye to Gigabyte.
If I knew, I would pre-order Asus Strix OC. I know the queue is even longer but now I think it's better card than Xtreme anyway.

Any thoughts Gibbo ? Anything you can do ?
Thanks

You can swap to the PP, but the lowest price I could do you on the PP would be £679.99 so you'd need to pay the difference to this price.

Asus Strix OC will be even longer! Asus Strix Gamer is in stock and I could offer you that at £659.99 if that helps.

If you want to do either of the above, contact CS via CS section linking to my reply here and they shall amend your order. :)

Associate
Hi there

OMG!! Gibbo You're a legend! I'm not going to count my chickens just yet though! there is a lot that could happen between now and then.

I'm number 1 in queue for a 1080 HOF so here's hoping everything goes smoothly. I'm watching this s*** like a hawk! Hopefully you keep us updated on that delivery please Gibbo.

Back
Top Bottom