Road Cycling

Soldato
Hi guys, has anyone booked hire bikes from PRO CYCLE HIRE in Majorca, Pollensa?

I made a booking and paid with my master card....but later realised I selected the wrong size frame for my g/f.

I emailed them about it and asked if they could change it (same bike just one size down) and heard nothing back. I then got an email from them saying the card payment did not go through and I need to try again.

I emailed them again asking to change it before I made another payment attempt. Nothing. I messaged them on Facebook with my order number and asked them to change it. Heard nothing.

So the only contact I've had from them is them asking me to pay again because it didn't go through.

I'm reading mixed reviews about them...I thought they were reputable but this lack of communication is becoming a bit of a joke and I'm not sure if I should continue trying to book with them. I was planning on just doing a brand new order but no one seems to be bothered about helping me.

I was pretty impressed with them for a one day hire last September. Bike was perfectly setup when I arrived and all ready to go. Perhaps try giving them a call?

They were a bit slow in email replies when I was asking about size.

Associate
Soldato
We are staying there also, 16th for a week. See you there! haha

Haha! What are the odds! Will send you a trust message if that's alright :)

(Hope you like having a third wheel :p not a wheel sucker though :D )

Finally got round to trying my bibs on yesterday, grippers of doom :eek: bit snug on the quads but I find most bibs are. They definitely feel special anyway.

VjP3TJBl.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Who needs a boiler service anyway?...
Had one yesterday as the boiler in the new place is looking quite tired. Clean bill of health even though it's 21 years old! :eek:

Although British Gasman did say they don't tend to last that long (as feared) so we'll be replacing it as soon as something odd happens - had it in the back of our minds when we moved in anyway! No worries for the RD.

Can't read/hear 'gasman' without thinking of a Bottom sketch. RIP Rik Mayall!
The only thing I might have been interested in isn't on sale. Insulated gilet.:(
Same. Nothing there which interests me! Ideally the only Rapha thing I might buy is some of the replica sky bibs (usually £65/75 when they're next on sale). Boo!

Last edited:
Soldato
Rapha.
Money. Lots of it.
Lavender.
PONSES.
Pink and baby blue.
HELP!
Mount Ventoux chamois cream.
Peach coloured EVERYTHING.

Soldato
Rapha.
Money. Lots of it.
Lavender.
PONSES.
Pink and baby blue.
HELP!
Mount Ventoux chamois cream.
Peach coloured EVERYTHING.
I've got something which'll help level things mate - Had some excess 'baggage' removed from my back yesterday by the doc under local anesthetic. Probably around half a gram, but margin gainz yo! ;)

Soldato
Calling all 'Clothes Ho's' :p

What other alternatives are there to Rapha with regards to similar styles? inb4 'all hail Rapha'.

Brands I'm aware of:

De Marchi
Isadore
La Passione
Naap

I'm missing loads I've probably trawled through but would welcome other recommendations. After a relatively classic looking fitted jersey that isn't designed for a stick insect...

Back
Top Bottom