*** Official Dota 2 Thread ***

Caporegime
It's been a brilliant tournament. Every game is unpredictable. No ridiculously strong heroes, almost every hero is viable. The production and behind the scenes stuff has been spot on. No delays, great casting. Valve have really hit it out the park so far.

Soldato
I've missed a fair bit but on the balance its a huge step up from previous years.

Pit Lord (or whatever they've tweaked his name too) announced for 23rd :) wonder if that will be it hero wise or if they'll develop some completely new ones.

Caporegime
Abyssal Underlord, it's his other name I believe. He seemed OP as hell but that just might be because it was 10v10 :D

I hope they'll develop some new ones now. No need to go crazy but 1 or 2 a year would be good.

Liquid did possibly the biggest throw I've ever seen last night, something like a 15k lead in 20 mins and they threw it away in about 5 mins :(

Associate
Abyssal Underlord, it's his other name I believe. He seemed OP as hell but that just might be because it was 10v10 :D

I hope they'll develop some new ones now. No need to go crazy but 1 or 2 a year would be good.

Liquid did possibly the biggest throw I've ever seen last night, something like a 15k lead in 20 mins and they threw it away in about 5 mins :(

Almost 25k lead at one point I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!! Biggest throw ive seen at any type of Event like this Dota/League!!

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I only started playing Dota nearly 1 year ago so this is the first International I even know existed, and am absolutely loving it so far.

Probably watched about 80% of the playoff games live, too good to miss anything. Some amazing games.

Looking forward to the Final tomorrow night, hoping its Wings Vs DC!

Soldato
:D I feel like every since I finally got the blimming Dark Artistry set for Invoker my skills multipled 1000x (placebo).

Invoker is my the hero I play the most, I was absolutely gagging for the Immortal skin that I ended up buying haha.

Turned this game around in a couple of good fights considering our comp, I like recording my games, you learn a lot from your mistakes.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Loving this intro music with the drums..and a whole choir for the Dota music...damn wish I was there!

This feels like a World Cup Final of Dota.

Back
Top Bottom