RIP Dalian Atkinson

Man of Honour
It's going to be highly obvious if they gave him that much of a shoeing and continually used the taser,I don't believe it for a second to be quite honest. Coming from just one witness it sounds more like someone with an axe to grind.

Soldato
It's going to be highly obvious if they gave him that much of a shoeing and continually used the taser,I don't believe it for a second to be quite honest. Coming from just one witness it sounds more like someone with an axe to grind.

Even the BBC said that they could only source one person saying mentioning a "kicking", and I'm guessing there would have been a few spectating from the apparent commotion.

Either the person interviewed wasn't there and was commenting on hearsay (everyone knows someone like that) or the rest of the neighbourhood is ignorant and/or short of eyesight, which is obviously unlikely.

You'd also hope the Sun are reporting accurately (and given they have direct quotes you'd certainly hope so), but they've hardly got a reputation for reporting "the truth"...

Back
Top Bottom