Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4/Xbone - 23rd August)

Caporegime
Wow, have we really not got a thread for this game? It's out in 10 days.

The year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans have now been deemed outcasts, living a life of complete and total segregation from the rest of society.

Now an experienced covert operative, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I started playing HR again last night. That guy in the opening cinematic - is that Bob Page from the original Deus Ex? I don't remember much about HR although he's not in it after that, is he? Maybe he'll have a bigger role in this new game?

Caporegime
OP
I've updated the original post with the launch trailer which is better. Game looks good. First review score I've seen is from Edge 9/10. I can't find the actual review though. Is Edge still a printed magazine?

Soldato
Got dispatch email from Game Collection...will it get here tomorrow...

Its arrived
IMAG0083_.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Hi,

Was wondering did you have the code inside your game for the extra digital content (extra mission etc)? If so when you redeemed it how did you get your PS4 code for the PS store as nothing has come through for me yet after redeeming my code.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom