Which One?

Caporegime
I've not even played the GTA V multiplayer, but the single player story alone puts it miles ahead of MGS. It's certainly one of the absolute very best games you'll find this gen and last.

MGS is fun to play but once you get about 30-40% through it starts getting terribly repetitive.

Associate
MGS is fun to play but once you get about 30-40% through it starts getting terribly repetitive.

This!

Played through GTA 5 twice, once on the PS3, then again on the PS4. Still going back to it often to play online. Currently playing through MGS, it's good but I'm about 45% through and am looking forward to it finishing to get into something else.

Associate
I've probably put in many more hours into MGS5 over GTA5... but I'd still suggest GTA5. Both games are better on PC due to cool mods, but on console, GTA5 wins hands down.

I've tried them on both, I finished GTA5 on XB360 a few years back and haven't gotten too far in the PC version. I've 100%ed MGS5 on PC, but on PS4, the grind and imperfections (which would otherwise be sorted out with mods) just put me off.

Oh and free DLC wiht GTA5 too, unlike the cash-grab of MGS5... both have micro-transactions. MGS5 tries to shove them in your face, unlike GTA5 where they only matter for online multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom