Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Soldato
Awww man that went so wrong. My trip into the Palisade garage went a little wrong and got spotted by the guard outside the control room. Hid inside, missed his head with the stun gun and he shot out a panel behind me which electrocuted me to death before I realised I was dying.

Permadeath Mode ftl :(

Soldato
15 hours in and loving it, just taking my time. Although i do get an odd glitch where R doesn't do anything and when i press C for crouch he comes back straight back up when I move. Have to restart the game.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Why do they still use low res cut scenes in 2016.......its so out of place when it jumps from 1440p to potato looking cuts scenes and then back again.....surely its not hard to have in game video that look remotely decent.

This I have always found annoying. Not as bad in this game, some games in the past they have been awful!

Made for consoles, ported to PC is why.... :)

Unfortunately this does seem to be true. Wish consoles died already... Or at least hurry up and release more powerful ones so we get better games on PC.

Enjoying it a lot so far. Also loving the aesthetic, very pretty game imo on full whack, screenies below (admittedly using my sweetfx profile).

DXMD_2016-08-28_21-10-40-91.bmp.png

DXMD_2016-08-29_09-53-24-33.bmp.png

DXMD_2016-08-25_23-15-18-14.bmp_oU4XqIh.png

DXMD_2016-08-28_16-01-14-41.bmp_xzmtXVV.png

DXMD_2016-08-28_23-25-43-40.bmp.png

DXMD_2016-08-29_09-21-28-98.bmp.png

DXMD_2016-08-28_15-49-13-84.bmp_0nlKU36.png

Very nice. I like those. I have downloaded your profile. Thank you. Will use it on my second playthough :D

Urgh, I hate the buttons on this game sometimes.

Hold Q for Icarus Strike... land next to the target and lethal takedown instead so goddamn annoying

You can turn that off in options I think dude :)

Many things can be altered in options. Like I was annoyed that inventory management was on, I turned that off. Also for second playthough, I will turn off outlines. I know what is what now.

Awww man that went so wrong. My trip into the Palisade garage went a little wrong and got spotted by the guard outside the control room. Hid inside, missed his head with the stun gun and he shot out a panel behind me which electrocuted me to death before I realised I was dying.

Permadeath Mode ftl :(

:eek:

Unlucky...

I am left waiting for patch myself so I can continue :(

Associate
I've been getting a lot of CTD since the latest patch. Dropped res, and quality, but made little difference. Getting some in the intro screens! Most others just as loading nears 100%.

It had been stable before, hitting about 11 hours, just faffing around with side missions.
Game is great otherwise.

Soldato
Loving the game but a but dis appointed with the takedown animations, very dull v DXHR. Do they get better or do you unlock better ones later on?

Iirc they're the same throughout. There's 6 non lethal never used the lethal ones.

Unless I've missed something I don't think there's any unlockable ones.

Soldato
You can turn that off in options I think dude :)

Many things can be altered in options. Like I was annoyed that inventory management was on, I turned that off. Also for second playthough, I will turn off outlines. I know what is what now.

Oh, I'll have to look through them again.

:eek:

Unlucky...

I am left waiting for patch myself so I can continue :(

Luck had nothing to do with it unfortunately, it was just plain bad :o

Totally missed the headshot I didn't even need to take cos he didn't know where I was.

On the bright side, decided to play through the Desperate Measures extra story thing on I Never Asked For This instead. Good fun actually, I may have also left a trail of corpses in my wake and on my way out, actively hunted down the unconscious guards and shot them in the head with my silenced pistol...

Favourite moment was 3 unsuspecting guards in the locker room, considered speccing to Tesla to take all of them down simultaneously... then noticed the Frag Grenade in my inventory :cool:

Soldato
Are non lethal takedown actually silent in this?... It was ridiculous on HR when you would sneak around silently then go to do a takedown and he does some silly move that clearly makes a ton of noise!

Also, can you do unlimited takedowns?

Soldato
Are non lethal takedown actually silent in this?... It was ridiculous on HR when you would sneak around silently then go to do a takedown and he does some silly move that clearly makes a ton of noise!

I've alerted people before doing the non lethal takedown. Not 100% sure if it was a bug or they saw me rather than heard me.

Takedowns are limited by energy. Haven't tried it but I imagine you could just use a biocell then crack on if you needed it instantly.

Soldato

Still pretty silent. Its funny when you smack the guy in the face or something and they let out a rather loud moan but nobody hears it.

And its no different to HR, you just need to use biocells to resupply energy for them.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Still no patch...

Thought I was stuck on M12, but it is M14.

Sod this, going to start a new game on the hardest difficulty and use all my Praxis Kits :D

I figure if I skip exploring and side missions, I will complete the game in under 10 hours anyway :p

Soldato
Still no patch...

Thought I was stuck on M12, but it is M14.

Sod this, going to start a new game on the hardest difficulty and use all my Praxis Kits :D

I figure if I skip exploring and side missions, I will complete the game in under 10 hours anyway :p

There is a higher difficulty that you unlock by completing the game. Maybe hold off?

Back
Top Bottom