What mouse is everyone using ? 2016

Soldato
Got a RAT 7 freebie at home but the gf doesn't like it so I just use a cheapo wireless thing.

My trusty, beaten, worn but still working Logitech Performance MX is weapon of choice at work.

Associate
up until 5 mins ago a Logitech G302, now its in a box ready to be returned, i just cant get used to the diamond shaped sides on it. gonna give the Logitech G Pro ago when its out in a week or the Zowie Fk2. maybe i'll get both and see which i prefer.

i really wish buying a decent mouse was easier :(

Soldato
Forgot the dongle for my MX Revolution was in the front of my machine while moving it and managed to snap it in two :(

Was expecting new dongles to be a couple of quid from that auction site but the cheapest I've seen is £25... for just the dongle :eek:

Now using some crappy Dell wired thing as it's the only mouse I had lying around.

Soldato
I use some knock off called a RedDragon M702 PHOENIX 4000, which is wired, 1000hz polling, and 4000dpi. Adjustable weights.

I can't really can't fault it. Along with my g-sync Acer XB270HU gaming monitor, the cursor glides across the screen so silky smooth, that its like butter melting in your mouth.

It feels like Im back in the old days of CRT with a mouse gliding across the screen that smoothly. (even tho gsync and 144hz is the tech making this happen. The 1000hz also helps) Anyway, i think it cost like 20bucks.

Associate
Corsair Katar Wired Gaming Mouse

It seems quite good, to be fair it is much more sensitive (in a response not emotional way) than my old Microsoft optical mouse.

Soldato
Logitech G500s

Never tried any Razer mouse,Although i hear they are not "awesome" in build quality.

I really dislike mice with Macros anyway,They give players an unfair advantage in some certain multiplayer games.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I too am using an MX Rev. I've finally started to prefer it over the MX Perf. My only issue is that the extra buttons are temperamental in games. I sometimes have to launch LogiOptions in the background before they'll function.
Also binding shift+left click to a side button works as a single click. No way to make it register a persistent left click. I think this may be an issue with all mice though.
Thumbwheel is still as useless as ever. I've tried to like it, but it's just easier to drag the horizontal scroll bar.
Forgot the dongle for my MX Revolution was in the front of my machine while moving it and managed to snap it in two :(

Was expecting new dongles to be a couple of quid from that auction site but the cheapest I've seen is £25... for just the dongle :eek:

Now using some crappy Dell wired thing as it's the only mouse I had lying around.
Call them and see if you can blag a new one under tech support. Tell them its just stopped functioning and you know its the receiver because you tried it on someone else's and it was fine. I've no time for companies taking the mick like that when they often replace very expensive things for free without proof the fault is theirs. MS used to send me a new mouse / kb as long as I gave them the serial number on the unit.

Associate
Logitech G502.

I used to use a G5 and it was the best mouse I have ever owned. Sadly they are no longer in production and the few flying around fetch £100+.

The new Logitech Pro looks similar to the old G5 and I am considering getting one. There is just too much going on with the G502.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Steelseries Rival 300, replacement for my original one which had a dodgy right click.

Had a Mionix Naos 7000 before that but it was far too heavy, albeit very comfortable.

Placed an order for the Logitech G403 (wired) yesterday after seeing a deal for it for £42.99 with free delivery.

Back
Top Bottom