*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
i like them as well but having another class that has a crosshair sight is soooo annoying. oh im dead sniper oh dead again sniper haha. I don't mind it so much at long distance but when you run into a room and there is a sniper, then one shots you :( damn it's is annoying ha

Man of Honour
i like them as well but having another class that has a crosshair sight is soooo annoying. oh im dead sniper oh dead again sniper haha. I don't mind it so much at long distance but when you run into a room and there is a sniper, then one shots you :( damn it's is annoying ha

I really don't understand why the sniping is like it is - before I saw anything about the game as they'd implemented it I envisioned sniping in it as using older looking scopes, bullet drop beyond medium range, etc. to actually play doesn't feel very ww1 at all.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Soldato
Thats actually one of my favourite things in the game, I thought it was so cool the first time I fired and made a crater and then one of my teammates leapt into it to use it as cover.

I was sat in one for half a game last night. It started off retreating from a tank I dropped a smoke behind, ran dropping my mines and dive in one prone for the first time. Was intense with the tank right near me and just dodging my mines. It went on its merry way and I realised how good cover they give and spent the rest of the round playing whack-a-mole with snipers who spotted me. It was so snug. D
No chance I am buying this b.t.w.

Associate
Second game today, managed to top the score boards with the sniper rifle. Highlight was killing a pilot!

In other news:

Water is wet
Pope is Catholic
Bears defecate in wooded areas

:D

I've only ever seen snipers or tank drivers at the top of the scoresheets. Although, I've been trying to snipe a pilot for a while so kudos for ticking that one off the list :)

Associate
In other news:

Water is wet
Pope is Catholic
Bears defecate in wooded areas

:D

I've only ever seen snipers or tank drivers at the top of the scoresheets. Although, I've been trying to snipe a pilot for a while so kudos for ticking that one off the list :)

I quite often get up there playing as a rushing assault guy. Lots of tank kills with mines and rockets helps. Always enjoy blowing up the train too :)

Frustrates me when there's a group of vehicles and nobody else seems to be trying to get them though

Soldato
I quite often get up there playing as a rushing assault guy. Lots of tank kills with mines and rockets helps. Always enjoy blowing up the train too :)

Frustrates me when there's a group of vehicles and nobody else seems to be trying to get them though

I've had rounds near the top as assault too. There's normally a tanker above me, but the LT tank is getting a nerf so that may not be the case in the future.

Soldato
200 player servers were mental on modern warfare. Then consoles took over :(

As for bf1, i may get it, had some fantastic games last night and its good for just spending an hour or so shooting ******* online.

Caporegime
Just played some BC 2 with patsy and damn, it ****es all over this :p

Seriously good fun, a lot easier than what I remember too, either that or the players are utter **** :p

Best of all, EA must have given me vietnam DLC when they moved my game to origin cause the servers were showing and I could join, so epic jumping in to a game with that setting and hearing the vietnam music :cool:

Back
Top Bottom