*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Associate
The addition of the Eververse Trading Company, Destiny's real money store, came alongside the release of the game's The Taken King last year. Items available for sale using the game's premium silver currency have mostly been cosmetic in nature, but that's changing in Destiny's upcoming Rise of Iron expansion.

Destiny players will soon be able to purchase reputation boosters via the Eververse store. Boosters for the Vanguard, Crucible and House of Judgement factions (Prison of Elders) will arrive in the store alongside the release of Rise of Iron. Each booster lasts for two hours, and players can purchase three boosters for any of the factions for 100 silver, which is roughly equal to $1. The boost applies to all members of your fire team, so only one player will need to activate the boost in order for other teammates to benefit

Cool, now level up all factions to level 25 really easy or buy that dead orbit shotgun thats bit op :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
these boosters are already in rank up packages and the old sterling treasure.

I've got about 20 vanguard boosters sat in the vault. Some on reddit are proper up in arms about this crying its pay 2 win. Can't see it myself.

Associate
these boosters are already in rank up packages and the old sterling treasure.

I've got about 20 vanguard boosters sat in the vault. Some on reddit are proper up in arms about this crying its pay 2 win. Can't see it myself.

No one cares about vanguard rep, everyone ranks up three factions for weapons, ship, shaders and exotic class items (only weapons not cosmetic)

how much of boost are you getting?

Last edited:
Associate
New ROI raid-7pm-release night-PS4

1 redrooster303
2 DavieM66
3 TL_Venom
4 +1
5 MachM82
6 redroosters +1

That makes that full if venom's fetching a plus 1 and I am too. If anyone wants to put down as a reserve just in case someone doesn't show. Also it says in the title release night but that obviously means the night the raid releases, think it's Friday after full game release.

Associate

1 redrooster303
2 DavieM66
3 TL_Venom
4 +1
5 MachM82
6 redroosters +1

That makes that full if venom's fetching a plus 1 and I am too. If anyone wants to put down as a reserve just in case someone doesn't show. Also it says in the title release night but that obviously means the night the raid releases, think it's Friday after full game release.

Put me down as reserve. Ta.

And if not, good luck.

Soldato
Doing a little raid to warm up for Rise of Iron tomorrow night, few spaces available if anybody wants in:

Monday - 8pm - King's Fall (HM)

1) Drunzer
2) Corey
3) Moe
4) OweO
5)
6)

OweO I reserved you a spot on this as you said to put you down as you had some free time this week but if you can't make it let me know =)

Associate
Doing a little raid to warm up for Rise of Iron tomorrow night, few spaces available if anybody wants in:

1) Drunzer
2) Corey
3) Moe
4) OweO
5) DavieM66
6)

OweO I reserved you a spot on this as you said to put you down as you had some free time this week but if you can't make it let me know =)

I'll join you.

Associate
Put me down as reserve. Ta.

And if not, good luck.

1 redrooster303
2 DavieM66
3 TL_Venom
4 +1
5 MachM82
6 Astaley

I've put you down Astaley as my plus one has had to back out.

1) Drunzer
2) Corey
3) Moe
4) OweO
5) Davie
6) redrooster303

I'll jump in on this one as I still need to run a full hard mode. Got warpriest checkpoint from the other night when we did it if needed.

Soldato
I haven't pre-ordered RoI as my friend hasn't bothered with it. I want it though so can I tag along with you guys?

/no fwends

Which console are you on?

PS4 - Generally we are the most vocal in this thread and organise on the forum. Feel free to add me (GT in sig) and a number of other players also have their GT's in their sigs too so get adding. No one is protective of the party so generally we just drop in on each other when on.

XB1 - A good player base but generally not so active in this thread as I believe they organise raids etc. by whatsapp. Again though, most players have their GT's in their sig so add them.

Back
Top Bottom