**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Associate
Dual SIM functionality how on earth does this work for things like data?

Very straightforward, in the Sim options you specify which Sim you want to be primary for data/calls/texts.

Screenshot_20160919-190111_01_zpserbknrkv.png

Associate
First issue with my op3 this morning.

Charging using the dash charger in my car, with satnav running and the phone restarted twice. Battery was at 100% when it restarted.

Kept it plugged in and restarted satnav and it restarted again after 5-10 minutes or so.

Not sure if it's an issue with maps or the charging. Anyone else experienced this before?

Associate
First issue with my op3 this morning.

Charging using the dash charger in my car, with satnav running and the phone restarted twice. Battery was at 100% when it restarted.

Kept it plugged in and restarted satnav and it restarted again after 5-10 minutes or so.

Not sure if it's an issue with maps or the charging. Anyone else experienced this before?

I had a similar problem. Turning the location setting to GPS only (no WiFi or cell) fixed it. Didn't make any difference to how it works for me.

Associate
Looking at buying one of these, do you get any charger with the phone by default? Its just that the dash charge charger and cable are shown as an optional extra on their website.

Also has anyone tried the dashcharge charger with a good quality third-party USB C cable? Do you still get dashcharge speeds?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom