*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Does Destiny still only allow you to have three characters on the go?

Yup .

Haven't got the fragment on the top of Felwinters peak yet. Not going to rush it though, main focus is raid prep and getting that light level up.

I'm guessing we'll have to clear the raid before we get any quests that need all the fragments so we got a bit of time. Would love to clear it on Friday but will be happy if we clear a couple of bosses.

Soldato
On the raid prep subject....apart from the obvious ammo synths...I have a feeling Bungle will have wanted to move away from the sniperfest that King's Fall was and introduce more close combat stuff, more crowd control, yellow bar melee mobs etc.

Going to make sure I infuse up a decent shotgun/fusion, or at least have some of different damage types and some infusion fuel. Ditto RL/sleeper/sword . Going to be running bubble with Saint 14.

Edit : Remember kids, 6pm UK time the raid unlocks....let us know if you're not able to make it

Last edited:
Soldato
Took me and my nephew ages to get up felwinters peak. He got up first and just as I was nearly there he jumped down and knoaked me off. Not happy, got there in the end though for a fragment/siva piece. Can you go higher than the camp fire?

is there anything up past the fragment?, looked like there was a couple of ledges that looked accessible but didn't have time to check.

So...no point hoarding < exotic engrams, just burn them all up and get to 350 ASAP then carry on doing activities.

good to know, had forgot i'd been stock piling purples in the vault. 353 now

Last edited:
Soldato
Eh I'm half asleep but if you have taken king like me all we have to do is buy rise of iron separate for 24.99

Right enough, I'd just clicked the front page advert on the Sony site, and only saw the 2 options.
£24.99 is a bit more tolerable, but doesn't sound like they've added that much for the lame folks like me who don't do raids!

Soldato
Right enough, I'd just clicked the front page advert on the Sony site, and only saw the 2 options.
£24.99 is a bit more tolerable, but doesn't sound like they've added that much for the lame folks like me who don't do raids!

I've only raided twice myself haha! It seems like taken king in that we get quests after based on what I have read, strikes are getting good reports so I think we should be fine. I do agree that over all bungie have shafted us multiple times with pricing and dlc structure

Soldato
Ok, will note times. I haven't done the NF yet so we can always burn through that or tit about in private matches for a bit.

1. Middgen 354 6pm
2. Moe 353 7pm
3. OweO
4. Meths
5. Greboth
6. r3d zombie 353

Last edited:
Soldato
Likely be on around 7pm UK to 7:30 for Friday. So far I'm 353

So about 9 pm then? :p

Ok, will note times. I haven't done the NF yet so we can always burn through that or tit about in private matches for a bit.

1. Middgen 354 6pm
2. Moe 353 7pm
3. OweO
4. Meths
5. Greboth 352 6pm
6. r3d zombie 353

Assuming no traffic problems I should easily be home and on for 6pm Currently 352 though will be burning through strikes tonight to try and get closer to 360. The NF is apparently hard but with the cheese spot at the end it is possible so wouldn't mind doing that.

Associate
Apparently, if you farm the omnigul strike on the heroic playlist (same as when farming for the Grasp), she drops at least 2 blues and sometimes a purple and all blues are at the same or higher than current light level. Some guys on Reddit saying they have hit 360 light after an hour or so of farming her...

Soldato
Cool so looking at a 7pm start then

1. Middgen
2. Moe
3. OweO
4. Meths
5. Greboth
6. r3d zombie

Hit 355 now and that's me done until the raid. More importantly, completed my New Monarchy Spektar set :cool:

Soldato
I like the ones we were doing when we'd pick a weapon type at random and everyone had to use it.

No Land Beyond primary and sniper secondary was my favourite and I can snipe for toffee.

Associate
New ROI raid-7pm-release night-PS4

1 redrooster303
2 DavieM66
3 TL_Venom
4 +1
5 MachM82
6 Astaley

Get your names down as reserves just in case.

I need to do some major levelling tonight and tomorrow for the raid. Should get there with persistence. Do you have to be 360 just to start the raid?

Back
Top Bottom