Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Associate
Really enjoying this game, loved the old forza games, and this just makes me want a proper forza motorsport game more now :)

There's so much to do, only doing solo stuff, that's it seems a lot to take in such as when you go to a set race that you can use the car your in, sometimes change it and can also setup your own, but sure I will figure it out.

I hope MS do a streaming option like steam but not too sure as that probably is what they have the xbox one for, but have to resist buying one :)

Associate
Start menu/settings/system/storage then click on the drive the game is currently installed on then click app&games and find the game from the list then left click and it should give you the option to move it .

Thanks a lot, getting an error... will try again later :)

Soldato
Guys you want to test this game with a Buttkicker or Tactile type device.
Even better when you are using 2 for L/R directional stereo tactile effects.

Feeling the passing cars as they go past or you overtake (on each side of your seat), not to mention engine revs/exhaust pops or the general jumps/crashes/impacts... Its a pile of added fun even if it isnt realistic. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Was tempted by a buttkicker, but thin walls and floorboards, how badly does it vibrate? I can ETS2 menu music if I'm downstairs even.. :/ As much as I'd love one it's probably too noisy.

Soldato
Was tempted by a buttkicker, but thin walls and floorboards, how badly does it vibrate? I can ETS2 menu music if I'm downstairs even.. :/ As much as I'd love one it's probably too noisy.

Yeah you need to deffo isolate the chair or whatever it is attached to. This can be done in various ways with rubber isolators, an mdf wood section, rubber matts etc. What you need depends on the wattages used, what you have it attached to and the surface contact materials.

Back
Top Bottom