**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
I've had my Oneplus 3 for a few weeks now and cannot fault it at all.

For my usage it's literally the perfect phone, the battery seems far better than the Moto X Style it replaced

Soldato
Having done away with the invite system they seem to be struggling to meet the demand for the OnePlus 3 which still seems to be as popular as ever, and they just can't make them fast enough to satisfy the demand.

A lot of folks on the OnePlus Forums are also upset about the dispatch times currently being quoted, but the general feeling seems to be that it is a phone worth waiting for.

I can be very frustrating to hear about folk who ordered a few weeks ago and received their phones virtually the next day, and then to be told that there is now a three week wait for them! :(

Associate
I waited 3 weeks.
As long as the quoted delivery time is accurate then I don't mind to much.
I'm sure they are making them as fast as they can.

I was lucky I didn't need a phone in a rush.

Associate
Out of interest wasn't there something about USB C cables/chargers not all being equal, somewhere?

I've picked up a dock and have some decent chargers to use, but could really do with some short cables (for car and work bag).

Have been considering this but if anyone has anything they'd recommend that'd be great :)

Associate
Do o2 have the oneplus 3 cases? Would have opted for express delivery so £336 would be alright with me.

Is it definitely unlocked?

Associate
Definitely unlocked im sure i saw mentioned that O2 would be stocking cases at some point.Only the official charger and cable gives you the dash charge.I think it charges at 4amp so needs a beefy cable.

Back
Top Bottom