South Park

Caporegime
Watched the first episode last night. VERY politically orientated. You're right, you really have to be on the ball with all the major headlines of whats going on over there. Had a lot of laughs overall, good start the season.

I love the fact that in both the first episode of this season and the last one there were enormous rips on Token, poor guy. Haha

Soldato
Watched the first episode last night. VERY politically orientated. You're right, you really have to be on the ball with all the major headlines of whats going on over there. Had a lot of laughs overall, good start the season.

I love the fact that in both the first episode of this season and the last one there were enormous rips on Token, poor guy. Haha

Whilst it will always have material to rip on and I do commend them for making light of the world and it's retarded ways. I will never think the recent season are a patch on the first 3 or 4 when the town was simpler with aliens, Mr Mackey, and screams of "it's coming right for us".

Soldato
Whilst it will always have material to rip on and I do commend them for making light of the world and it's retarded ways. I will never think the recent season are a patch on the first 3 or 4 when the town was simpler with aliens, Mr Mackey, and screams of "it's coming right for us".

I member

Caporegime

Granted back then the show was simpler. But I think it has matured in so many ways since then, including the audience with it. I have literally grown up watching South Park. I member those times! :p :D

Think of Season 18. One of the best that has even been done in my opinion and that wasn't long ago.

I like that they're trying a new format of continuing the jokes and story throughout the entire seasons and across them. Sometimes it works (Season 18) and sometimes it doesn't (Season 19)

This was off to a better start than S19, so fingers crossed :)

Associate
I really enjoyed season 19. A lot if people are overly PC nowadays, I read twitter and the amount of garbage people come out with is unreal. People actually made a fuss over the great british bake off when the boys had blue icing and the girls had pink. And there's the whole cisgender thing, and people saying let kids chose there own gender. Season 19 could not be more relevant.

Caporegime
Excellent episode. The ending was amazing.

The bits about trolling are spot on. I loved how Mackey was at the end of his tether "oh just ******* do it" :D - also the exaggeration applied to people quitting social media is amazing.

Man of Honour
In ep 2 I'm sure the member berries started saying weird things that made randy go 'blergh' anyone recall what they said?

Good series so far!

Caporegime
In ep 2 I'm sure the member berries started saying weird things that made randy go 'blergh' anyone recall what they said?

Good series so far!

Yeah they did but I can't recall. I'll go back and rewatch and let you know. They're gonna have a big role to play in this series I think. Randy is onto something with them! :D

Every episode has been spot on. With the political race. With the rips on social media and how people are with it etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom