PrimeGrid

Associate
OP
edit: woops a day early lol

I think nows the time to abort any that wont finish by 7pm tonight, just leaving a couple that should speed up as the number running falls, unless you want to run this after the comp lol
Not a great result from me, got off to a slow start trying to do 16 at once lol but they are flying now its down to 5, next time be better lol
tho good news on the primegrid, after giving my titan x a 190MHz gpu clock boost they are much quicker so my rac is going up still, 23rd best pc isnt too bad.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hopefully we will keep hold of 10th place. Really impressive output Hanluc, I've got every system I can get my hands on running to get half the credits you've got.

10th place would be awesome considering there's just the two of us :) Your output is way over half that of mine.

I noticed that linux was slighlty quicker but I'm getting a few computation errors with my dual xeon rig, I get the same error with WEP M2: "finish file present too long" I googled it, but have only found explanations of what it is, not how to cure it.

Last edited:

PDW

PDW

Associate
Yeah good result, I also managed to find a prime in the top 5000 :cool:

Congratulations, did you get an email from Primegrid about it ?

I've found 2 running Genefer WUs but the first, and best, was back on 24th September but have just received an email asking me to own up and let them know who I am.
Guess it is for the first one but it doesn't give any reference to the actual prime number found.

Soldato
Congratulations, did you get an email from Primegrid about it ?

I've found 2 running Genefer WUs but the first, and best, was back on 24th September but have just received an email asking me to own up and let them know who I am.
Guess it is for the first one but it doesn't give any reference to the actual prime number found.

Yeah, they sent me an email straight the way, so I added my name.

PDW

PDW

Associate
Hmmm, wonder why mine took over a fortnight, perhaps it isn't an automated process.

I've got 19 days to think about my name :)

Back
Top Bottom